Sort Links by: Title (A\D) Date (A\D) Rating (A\D) Popularity (A\D) Sites currently sorted by: Rating (Lowest Scores to Highest Scores)
Books On Cichlids Description: Ad Konings website on cichlids and books..
1. Lake Malawi: since 1980. Have visited Malawi at least 20 times (canâ€™t remember correct number; at least once a year since 1988), Tanzania 3 times, Mozambique about 16 times. Dived approximately 1250 hours in the lake.
2. Lake Tanganyika: since 1986. Have visited Burundi 2 times, Tanzania 5 times, Zaire once, and Zambia 7 times. Dived approximately 400 hours in the lake.
3. Mexico: since 1989 (for cichlids). Have visited the country at least 16 times for cichlid trips. Have underwater photos of almost every cichlid species found in the rivers.
4. Ecuador: in 1993 (not really for cichlids (Galapagos), although I did some underwater video in the Rio Napo).
5. Belize: since 1996. Have visited country twice.
6. Nicaragua: since 2000. Visited many crater lakes and other lakes, and rivers. Have visited country six times. Added on: 25-Mar-2005 Hits: 260 Rate this Site
First and Second Description: A very nice site to get all those hard to get books. Sometimes you get a very good deal on the prices compared to the non-indian sites. Added on: 09-Aug-2004 Hits: 381 Rate this Site
Practical Fishkeeping UK Description: Practical Fishkeeping is the UK's best-selling fishkeeping magazine. We cover all areas of the fishkeeping hobby including tropical fish, marine fish, coldwater fish, pond fish, reefkeeping and watergardening.
Practical Fishkeeping is published every four weeks, so there are 13 issues every year, rather than the usual 12 you get with some other magazines. Every issue includes over 116 pages with a good balance of material on each area of fishkeeping. Added on: 18-Feb-2009 Hits: 202 Rate this Site