159. Guest
160. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,702

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Indiapetstore Customer Interaction
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Indiapetstore Customer Interaction
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Indiapetstore.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gulls
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:48 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

I  faced  problems  with  the  delivery  and  also  the  duration.  
 Problems  occured  with  the  materal  procured  too.  The  live  sand  bags  were  not  in  good  shape.  Above  all  there  was  a  problem  with  the  paint  form  the  pack  gettng  mixed  with  the  contents.

What  I  liked  about  IPS/  Nirav  is  :
 1)  my  important  machinery  was  sent  seperately  on  stating  the  urgency.
 2)  There  was  a  standing  offer  for  replacement  of  the  damaged  material.
 3)  The  response  rate  on  mails/Calls/SMS  was  good  throughout

Feel  that  IPS  is  a  bit  overworked  and  needs  more  hands  for  assistace.  If  the  delivery  timelines  were  Met,  nothing  better  that  it.
 I  would  still  continue  to  transact  with  IPS.  Its  worth  the  bit  of  problems  you  face  sometimes.
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi,

Going  by  the  feedback  and  complaints  received  for  our  eariler  courier  vendor,  we  have  now  introduced  and  tiedup  with  DTDC  as  our  courier  partner.  This  will  bring  quicker  services  like  DTDC  plus  and  Blue  as  well  to  your  door  step.
 Offcourse  certain  pre-conditions  exists  and  the  will  not  carry  liquids,  pmdd  etc.

Also  we  are  moving  to  product  based  lead  times,  where  by  the  aprox  expectation  time  frame  of  delivery  will  be  available  on  each  product  itself.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
ram_v
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:54 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

nash81  wrote  (View  Post):                

The  Size  of  the  packing  is  different.  One  is  a  smaller  pack  of  100  gms  and  the  one  on  indiapetstore  is  a  much  larger  pack,  hence  the  base  price  difference.                

The  small  packing  which  is  offered  on  freshnmarine.in  for  Rs.573  is  actually  250g  and  not  100g  and  the  next  available  quantity  is  1kg  which  costs  Rs  1,920.95  and  if  that  is  what  is  offered  on  IPS  for  Rs.1000  its  really  cool  but  to  my  knowledge  sera  super  carbon  is  available  in  250g  and  1000g  only.

Plus  freshnmarine  will  attract  40%  customs  and  shipment  from  Singapore  to  India.                

As  far  as  I  know  there  are  two  options  to  chose  for  shipping  "Personal  Express  Air  Courier"  and  "Combined  Shipment"  and  for  both  of  them  they  have  clearly  mentioned  that  "Customs  will  be  paid  by  us"  and  if  you  are  chose  to  get  you  products  by  Combined  Shipment  its  0  shipping  Charges.
 I  am  sure  about  this  cos  I  have  bought  few  Ferka  products  from  freshnmarine.in  and  I  don't  remember  paying  anything  for  customs  or  shipment.

Regards,
 Ram.
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Ram,

I  dont  think  you  have  read   your  bill  carefully  then.  If  you  see  the  amount  difference  between  pre  tax  and  post  tax,  you  will  see  where  the  customs  duty  is  charged.   Also  ferka  products  may  not  be  charged  Customs  since  they  are  part  of  our  local  stock  here  in  India,  hence  no  customs  is  added  or  shipping  charges.  The  combined  shipping  free  offer  is  for  certain  products  based  on  weight  and  other  factors,  The  time  frame  for  the  same  is  30  working  days  (  Close  to  2  months  +  Customs  since  these  come  by  ship  )
Michael
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:24 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

#  3016000  my  order  number  still  has  the  wavemaker  and  live  rock  that  has  not  reached  me.  I  have  sent  a  few  mails  that  have  got  only  an  automated  response.

I  was  told  that  the  items  were  shipped  OCt  29th..  I  have  still  not  got  them.  

moreover  i  constantly  see  that  the  website  says  that  you  are  moving..  it  has  been  that  way  for  a  very  long  time  now...

part  of  my  order  reached  quickly  but  now  I  am  having  issues  with  the  other  part  of  the  order.
imagica
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

and  am  still  to  receive  my  order  since  11th  Oct  2010.

This  is  really  pathetic....

Why  a  customer  will  wait  2  months  for  his  products  to  arrive.
Michael
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi,

Going  by  the  feedback  and  complaints  received  for  our  eariler  courier  vendor,  we  have  now  introduced  and  tiedup  with  DTDC  as  our  courier  partner.  This  will  bring  quicker  services  like  DTDC  plus  and  Blue  as  well  to  your  door  step.
 Offcourse  certain  pre-conditions  exists  and  the  will  not  carry  liquids,  pmdd  etc.

Also  we  are  moving  to  product  based  lead  times,  where  by  the  aprox  expectation  time  frame  of  delivery  will  be  available  on  each  product  itself.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

DTDC  is  good  but  not  all  that  good  in  all  states.  We  used  DTDC  for  quite  some  time  in  my  uncles  company,  they  charged  higher  and  were  not  prompt  with  their  deliveries.

Professional  Couriers  on  the  other  hand  has  been  prompt  and  spot  on  with  every  delivery.  They  had  a  much  better  bulk  pricing  and  always  on  time  delivery,  with  good  customer  service.  I  am  not  sure  if  you  already  tried  them,  if  you  have  not  then  I  think  they  are  a  better  bet  than  DTDC.
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Michael  wrote  (View  Post):                
#  3016000  my  order  number  still  has  the  wavemaker  and  live  rock  that  has  not  reached  me.  I  have  sent  a  few  mails  that  have  got  only  an  automated  response.

I  was  told  that  the  items  were  shipped  OCt  29th..  I  have  still  not  got  them.  

moreover  i  constantly  see  that  the  website  says  that  you  are  moving..  it  has  been  that  way  for  a  very  long  time  now...

part  of  my  order  reached  quickly  but  now  I  am  having  issues  with  the  other  part  of  the  order.                

Hi  Michael,

Man  made  live  rock  takes  upto  10  weeks  only  for  curing,  hence  there  is  a  longer  shipment  time.  We  had  estimated  the  curing  date  and  expectation  to  ship  on  the  29th.  However  the  rocks  were  still  not  pH  neutral  on  the  29th.  Hence  couldnt  be  shipped  on  that  date.  The  same  as  per  our  records  has  been  emailed  to  you  on  the  30th  of  Oct.  A  follow  up  mail  is  posted  on  the  11/08/2010  and  subsequently  on  11/19/2010.
 Since  you  had  requested  for  the  replacement  wave  maker  to  be  shipped  along  with  the  live  rock,  it  wasnt  shipped  separately.  As  per  the  infomation  received  from  my  shipment  team  the  same  is  forwarded  to  you  on  the  11/28/2010  and  an  email  notification  has  also  been  sent.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

imagica  wrote  (View  Post):                

Your  order  has  already  been  sent  via  AFLWIZ  ,  awb  no  114617290900.  The  first  consginment  was  lost  in  transit,   then  you  had  asked  us  to  hold  the  order  since  you  would  be  travelling  and  we  rushed  a  food  timer  to  you  as  a  courtsey.  Post  that  you  asked  us  to  ship  the  same,  so  an  insurance  claim  on  the  lost  items  has  to  be  processed.  This  takes  the  insurance  company  anywhere  between  10  -  12  working  days.  

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi,

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

DTDC  is  good  but  not  all  that  good  in  all  states.  We  used  DTDC  for  quite  some  time  in  my  uncles  company,  they  charged  higher  and  were  not  prompt  with  their  deliveries.

Professional  Couriers  on  the  other  hand  has  been  prompt  and  spot  on  with  every  delivery.  They  had  a  much  better  bulk  pricing  and  always  on  time  delivery,  with  good  customer  service.  I  am  not  sure  if  you  already  tried  them,  if  you  have  not  then  I  think  they  are  a  better  bet  than  DTDC.                

Well,  we  truly  havent  found  one  company  that  is  perfect  in  logistics  in  india  at  the  right  price.  We  look  at  serveral  factors  when  we  ship.  In  north  and  east  india  we  use  dtdc,  for  west  we  are  using  aflwiz.  South  we  use  a  combination  on  AFLWIZ  and  DTDC  depending  on  the  state.  Blazeflash  is  use  for  liquid,  chemicals  and  surface  shipment  after  a  first  attempt  with  AFLWIZ  or  DTDC.  A  lot  of  times  liquids  and  chemical  are  rejected  by  airlines  security  and  another  time  the  same  package  goes  through.  So  its  really  uncertain.  

We  have  not  dealt  with  professional,  since  their  base  up  north  for  pick  up  is  not  direct,  also  they  do  not  provide  insurance  coverages  or  lost/damage  coverage.

With  regards  to  your  query  for  movement  of  our  office,  yes  have  relocated  our  collection  center,  4  godowns  and  2  back  offices,  Previously  they  were  all  spread  apart  in  delhi  and  caused  us  a  lot  of  operational  issues.  So  we  decided  to  move  all  of  them  into  one  area.  This  will  help  us  manage  and  service  things  better,  also  the  space  is  larger  so  that  we  can  deploy  more  staff  in  our  customer  service  and  shipment  areas  etc.  We  are  expecting  complete  stock  movements  and  customer  service  call  lines  to  be  complete  by  this  Saturday.  Post  the  last  few  weeks  of  mayhem,  things  should  become  a  lot  smoother  now.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
Michael
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:39 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Michael,

Man  made  live  rock  takes  upto  10  weeks  only  for  curing,  hence  there  is  a  longer  shipment  time.  We  had  estimated  the  curing  date  and  expectation  to  ship  on  the  29th.  However  the  rocks  were  still  not  pH  neutral  on  the  29th.  Hence  couldnt  be  shipped  on  that  date.  The  same  as  per  our  records  has  been  emailed  to  you  on  the  30th  of  Oct.  A  follow  up  mail  is  posted  on  the  11/08/2010  and  subsequently  on  11/19/2010.
 Since  you  had  requested  for  the  replacement  wave  maker  to  be  shipped  along  with  the  live  rock,  it  wasnt  shipped  separately.  As  per  the  infomation  received  from  my  shipment  team  the  same  is  forwarded  to  you  on  the  11/28/2010  and  an  email  notification  has  also  been  sent.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

Hi  Nash,

I  appreciate  the  reply,  However  I  am  looking  at  my  email  records  (you  are  in  my  safe  senders  list)  and  the  only  mail  i  got  from  you  is  below  on  OCT  29th  which  says  that   the  items  are  SHIPPED.  No  mails  other  than  Auto  replies  were  received  on  8th  and  19th.  If  you  read  my  mails  to  you  they  say  that  I  never  received  a  reply  from  you.  Obviously  there  is  a  break  in  the  email  system  somewhere.  Kindly  check  the  same.  I  have  also  not  got  any  update  on  the  30th  from  you.

Never  the  less  if  the  below  mail  says  that  the  items  were  shipped,  I  fail  to  understand  your  justification  that  the  items  were  not  shipped.

My  request  to  send  the  replacement  wave  maker  was  under  the  assumption  that  you  were  shipping  the  items  as  per  the  date  you  informed  me  earlier.  Obviously  when  there  is  long  delay  such  as  the  one  now...  my  choice  would  be  different  right?  Combined  with  the  failure  to  get  any  mails  from  you,  I  obviously  got  worried.

I  didn't  want  to  put  my  feedback  thru  this  forum  but  then  I  had  no  choice  as  I  didnt  get  any  replies.  Looks  like  the  forum  is  a  better  way  to  get  to  you  guys.

Quote:                

Indiapetstore  Customer  Service  to  me  
  show  details  Oct  29  

Hi  Michael,

Yes  they  have  been  dispatched,  you  should  receive  them  by  Wednesday,  Rocks  do  not  go  by  airshipment.

Warm  Regards,
 Customer  Service
 www.indiapetstore.com
 www.freshnmarine.in                
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:57 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Michael,

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

Hi  Nash,

I  appreciate  the  reply,  However  I  am  looking  at  my  email  records  (you  are  in  my  safe  senders  list)  and  the  only  mail  i  got  from  you  is  below  on  OCT  29th  which  says  that   the  items  are  SHIPPED.  No  mails  other  than  Auto  replies  were  received  on  8th  and  19th.  If  you  read  my  mails  to  you  they  say  that  I  never  received  a  reply  from  you.  Obviously  there  is  a  break  in  the  email  system  somewhere.  Kindly  check  the  same.  I  have  also  not  got  any  update  on  the  30th  from  you.

Never  the  less  if  the  below  mail  says  that  the  items  were  shipped,  I  fail  to  understand  your  justification  that  the  items  were  not  shipped.

My  request  to  send  the  replacement  wave  maker  was  under  the  assumption  that  you  were  shipping  the  items  as  per  the  date  you  informed  me  earlier.  Obviously  when  there  is  long  delay  such  as  the  one  now...  my  choice  would  be  different  right?  Combined  with  the  failure  to  get  any  mails  from  you,  I  obviously  got  worried.

I  didn't  want  to  put  my  feedback  thru  this  forum  but  then  I  had  no  choice  as  I  didnt  get  any  replies.  Looks  like  the  forum  is  a  better  way  to  get  to  you  guys.

Quote:                

Indiapetstore  Customer  Service  to  me  
  show  details  Oct  29  

Hi  Michael,

Yes  they  have  been  dispatched,  you  should  receive  them  by  Wednesday,  Rocks  do  not  go  by  airshipment.

Warm  Regards,
 Customer  Service
 www.indiapetstore.com
 www.freshnmarine.in                

Hi  Michael,

Yes  the  rocks  were  packed  for  dispatch  and  were  ready  for  courier  collection  ,  so  when  the  shipping  team  packs  a  products  and  scans  the  barcode  on  the  bill,  the  status  to  the  customer  service  section  gets  updated  as  shipped,  but  when  my  guys  told  me  the  water  in  which  the  rocks  were  cured  had  a  pH  of  10.3,  we  decided  to  hold  all  the  consignments  are  cure  them  further.  So  there  was  a  mis-communication.

With  regards  to  the  mails  not  being  received,  I  believe  it   could  be  our  mail  server,  it  has  been  abrupt  since  the  last  month  and  the  hosting  provider  is  working  on  the  same,  we  had  some  issues  on  the  same  where  even  while  placing  the  order  there  was  an  SMTP  error  coming  up.  Infact  currently  we  have  been  diverting  all  our  mails  through  the  freshnmarine  hosting  service.

Anyways  Airtel  is  in  the  process  of  installing  the  3G  gateway  in  our  office,  so  post  that  all  should  be  clear  and  sound,  since  we  are  going  to  be  hosting  the  site,  smtp,  etc  within  our  office  itself.

I  wouldnt  suggest  the  forum  is  the  best  way  to  communicate,  since  this  access  is  only  available  to  me.  So  incase  i  am  travelling,  you  may  not  get  any  replies  at  all.

you  can  however  always  write  to  me  directly  at  nirav  [at]  indiapetstore  [dot]  com,  since  that  is  directly  received  by  me  on  my  blackberry.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
 www.freshnmarine.in
imagica
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

imagica  wrote  (View  Post):                

Your  order  has  already  been  sent  via  AFLWIZ  ,  awb  no  114617290900.  The  first  consginment  was  lost  in  transit,   then  you  had  asked  us  to  hold  the  order  since  you  would  be  travelling  and  we  rushed  a  food  timer  to  you  as  a  courtsey.  Post  that  you  asked  us  to  ship  the  same,  so  an  insurance  claim  on  the  lost  items  has  to  be  processed.  This  takes  the  insurance  company  anywhere  between  10  -  12  working  days.  

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

Well,  yesterday  (01/12/2010)  recd  the  shipment,but  it  has  only  3  product  out  of  four  that  i  ordered.  Dophin  Battery  Operated  Gravel  Cleaner  (1  Nos)  is  missing.  Also  shipment  included  LED  rope  light  instead  of  60  LED,  2W  Actinic  Linear  Strip  4  feet,  the  one  which  i  ordered.  Are  both  of  these  same,  if  yes  i  guess  the  nam  of  the  product  does'nt  justifies  that.

Post  an  update  plz.  !!
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:08 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Manish,

The  battery  cleaner  will  be  sent  separately,  since  the  last  parcel  got  lost,  the  battery  cleaner  has  gone  out  of  stock  and  is  expected  in  4-5  working  days.  For  now  we  will  issue  you  a  refund  voucher  for  the  same.

The  LED  light  is  a  flexible  tubing  only.  The  same  is  also  mentioned  in  the  product  description  as  well.  Hard  Plastic  strips  are  only  available  in  upto  2  feet  length.

"http://indiapetstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_13&products_id=420

The  product  is  a  flexible  tube  and  meant  for  moonlight  effect  only."

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
imagica
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Dear  Mr  Nirav,

As  per  the  order  confirmation  it  stated  that  product  is  4  Ft  and  has  60  LED  and  is  in  strip  size  (sample  pasted  below).  Product  delevered  is  10  Ft  has  95  LEDS  and  is  not  a  strip  size  (the  one  delevered  is  what  we  commonly  know  as  LED  rope  light  which  we  get  during  Diwali).  Also  normal  price  at  electronics  market  for  this  is  around  30  -  50  Rs  per  metre  (3.3  Ft).  I  strongly  beleive  this  as  a  makeshift  arrangement  against  the  product  ordered  by  me.  I  would  request  you  to  kindly  let  me  know  the  alternatives  as  am  not  satisfied  with  the  product.

Order  Confirmation  indiapetstore.com
 Manish  Kumar,
 Thanks  for  shopping  with  us  today!
 The  following  are  the  details  of  your  order.
 Order  Number:  3015996
 Date  Ordered:  Monday  11  October,  2010
 Click  here  for  a  Detailed  Invoice  
 Products
 1  xAquadine  Rub  Red  2L  (rubyred2l)  Rs.1,000.00
 1  xDophin  Battery  Operated  Gravel  Cleaner  (dbgc)  Rs.500.00
 1  xDophin  Doubble  Drum  Food  Timer  (ddft)  Rs.600.00

1  x60  LED,  2W  Actinic  Linear  Strip  4  feet  (60LEDbluestrip)  Rs.550.00
   ---------
 Sub-Total:Rs.2,650.00
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Indiapetstore.com All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: