108. Guest
109. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,484

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Pak TV on terror attack
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Pak TV on terror attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shishirkamat
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 am Post subject: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Check  out  this  link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exvlatXpCnI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiAYxgC8zYI

Regards,
 Shishir  kamat
Kaushik
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:56 am Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Dear  Shishir
 I  personally  advise  you  to  delete  this  thread  because  some  of  our  members  might  hurt.  I  felt  so  years  before  and  have  to  apologize  to  chill  them  Smile  
 The  famous  neighbor  is  totally  Hippocratic  and  going  towards  100  %  Talibanizations.  Thanks  to  our  Muslim  brothers  and  Dewbond  for  raising  voice  against  their  evil  wishes  and  propaganda.
 Regards
 Kaushik
shishirkamat
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:04 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Hi  Kaushik,
 hanks  for  your  reply,i  dont  have  anything  against  anybody,if  it  reallys  hurts  anybody  i  request  moerators  to  remove  this  post
 Regards
 Shishir  kamat
trevor
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:38 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Kaushik  wrote  (View  Post):                
Dear  Shishir
 I  personally  advise  you  to  delete  this  thread  because  some  of  our  members  might  hurt.  I  felt  so  years  before  and  have  to  apologize  to  chill  them  Smile  
 The  famous  neighbor  is  totally  Hippocratic  and  going  towards  100  %  Talibanizations.  Thanks  to  our  Muslim  brothers  and  Dewbond  for  raising  voice  against  their  evil  wishes  and  propaganda.
 Regards
 Kaushik                

I  suppose  you  mean  our  members  from  Pakistan  will  feel  hurt.  There  are  a  few.  
 This  must  be  a  renegade  channel.  
 But  I  am  sure  the  silent  majority  of  the  common  Pakistanis  are  with  us.
nature_lover
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:55 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

I  don't  have  speakers  on  my  computer.  What  are  they  saying  there?
beta
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:14 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

I  can't  see  the  video  too..  but  generally  my  experience  with  the  print  media  atleast  is  that  they  either  put  words  in  your  mouth,  write  their  version  of  what  they  think  you  said  or  really  dont  give  a  damn  about  what  you  said  and  write  what  they  wanted  to  say  in  the  first  place.  Shouldn't  be  any  different  in  any  other  part  of  the  world.
 Im  not  just  talking  about  the  press  guys  who  call  me  up  and  ask  about  Feng  Shui  fish  Chuckle  
 There  were  Indian  News  Channels  hollering  about  "Exclusive  Footage"  during  this  whole  tragedy.
 Now  both  the  Indian  and  Pakistani  channels  must  be  vying  with  each  other  to  show  who  is  more  jingoistic.  Thumb Down  
 JUST  REPORT  and  let  the  people  form  their  OWN  OPINION!

ofcourse  this  is  just  my  humble  opinion  Sad
oscarmadness
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:49 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Whatever  you  say  friends,  I  am  personally  disgusted  with  this  country..  Truly  speaking  this  is  exactly  what  we  should  do,  no  army  no  attacks,  no  war,  defence  would  prove  useless  here

1.  First  Stop  all  billateral  relations,  close  the  consulate,  ask  the  Pak  Consulate  officers  in  delhi  to  go  back  home
 2.  Second,  Stop  all  trade  with  the  country,  all  import  and  export  of  all  commodities  to  and  fro  Pakistan
 3.  Stop  all  modes  of  travel,  land,  air  and  sea  to  and  from  the  country..

Hit  them  financially,  hit  them  economically  and  hit  them  HARD....
 Let  then  the  common  man  of  Pak  decide,  what  they  want,  what  kind  of  government  they  want  in  their  country,  and  how  do  they  and  their  government  would  want  to  behave  with  their  neighbours....

Everytime  they  have  created  mess  and  everytime  we  have  forgive  them...,  we  have  always  welcome  them  with  open  arms  and  what  have  we  received,  this  same  thing  cannot  go  on  forever..  ask  the  families  who  have  lost  their  lives...

We  cannot  afford  our  people  to  get  killed  even  at  the  cost  of  Sovreignity

They  are  anyway  just  a  3  billion  dollar  economy  and  on  top  of  7  billion  dollar  in  debt..  hit  them  economically  and  hit  them  financially..  hit  them  hard...
swapnils
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:57 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

I'm  not  supporting  Pakistan  or  India  in  this  case  but  the  actions  or  reactions  that  India  or  the  politicians  take  somewhat  makes  me  feel  that  the  discussion  is  worth  thinking  over.  If  India  claims  that  they  have  the  proof  that  those  were  terrorist  from  Pakistan  which  India  has  claimed  for  ages  but  till  date  never  took  strict  action  against  Pakistan.

Why  all  3  top  cops  were  together  that  night  when  they  got  killed.  If  they  had  the  information  of  Terrorist  attacks  then  they  have  the  experience  to  understand  that  this  is  very  serious  problem  and  should  be  with  their  respective  teams  and  well  equipped.

I  think  the  fist  problem  is  worth  thinking  about

According  to  me  the  problem  is  in  the  administration.  If  the  police  dont  have  that  level  of  training  to  handle  hostage  situation  and  are  not  well  equipped  with  guns  and  armors  then  only  the  management  is  responsible  for  this  crisis.  Even  if  they  had  armors  but  they  were  outdated  and  not  a  comparison  for  today's  high  power  AKs  or  Mavericks  guns  or  even  magnum  sniper.  Training  and  upgrading  the  arms  is  the  responsibility  of  the  management.

These  are  just  the  questions  that  come  to  my  mind.  Though  I  may  sound  negative  towards  India  but  its  just  that  I  am  thinking  from  both  sides  and  about  the  cause.
 Sorry  if  anyone  is  offended.
hayath_dyno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:52 am Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Agree  with  your  sentiments  Avadhoot.
 Here's  a  link  on  how  our  bravehearts  were  "under  armored"  
 http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080075019

My  tribute  to  my  nation's  warriors  -  http://flickr.com/photos/hayath/3080714557/

:(
beta
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 am Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

oscarmadness  wrote  (View  Post):                
Whatever  you  say  friends,  I  am  personally  disgusted  with  this  country..  Truly  speaking  this  is  exactly  what  we  should  do,  no  army  no  attacks,  no  war,  defence  would  prove  useless  here

1.  First  Stop  all  billateral  relations,  close  the  consulate,  ask  the  Pak  Consulate  officers  in  delhi  to  go  back  home
 2.  Second,  Stop  all  trade  with  the  country,  all  import  and  export  of  all  commodities  to  and  fro  Pakistan
 3.  Stop  all  modes  of  travel,  land,  air  and  sea  to  and  from  the  country..

Let  then  the  common  man  of  Pak  decide,  what  they  want,  what  kind  of  government  they  want  in  their  country,  and  how  do  they  and  their  government  would  want  to  behave  with  their  neighbours....

Everytime  they  have  created  mess  and  everytime  we  have  forgive  them...,  we  have  always  welcome  them  with  open  arms  and  what  have  we  received,  this  same  thing  cannot  go  on  forever..  ask  the  families  who  have  lost  their  lives...

We  cannot  afford  our  people  to  get  killed  even  at  the  cost  of  Sovreignity

They  are  anyway  just  a  3  billion  dollar  economy  and  on  top  of  7  billion  dollar  in  debt..  hit  them  economically  and  hit  them  financially..  hit  them  hard...                

Thats  going  to  affect
 1.  The  present  "Democratic"  Pakistan  Government.
 2.  The  Pakistani  common  man.

Its  not  going  to  affect  the  ISI  or  the  terrorist  outfits.

Im  sure  the  billions  that  all  the  countries  are  paying  to  buy  oil  is  being  routed  to  finance  these  outfits!

It  might  make  more  sense  to  clampdown  on  the  hawala  transactions  in  our  country  to  stem  atleast  some  of  that  money  going  to  funds  these  outfits.

Im  going  to  shut  up  on  this  topic  now  Thumb Up
Severumkid
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:44 am Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Everytime  they  have  created  mess  and  everytime  we  have  forgive  them...,                  

At  times  I  think  that  we  are  scared  of  them,  acting  like  an  eunuch,  it's  simply  we  dont  have  the  balls...

Having  a  mute  and  effeminate  PM  helps  this  belief  of  mine.

Some  of  the  dastardly  acts  of  the  Terrorists  in  Mumbai  -  

IT  IS  DESPICABLE  TO  MENTION  THE  HORRIFIC  ACTS  DONE  BY  PAK  TERRORISTS:

1.  Gouging  the  eyes
 2.  Cutting  fingers
 3.  Pulling  the  nails  of  children
 4.  Rape  of  women  and  then  shooting  their  privates
 5.  Tying  all  the  hostages
 6.  Orals  and  pissing  on  the  hostages,  especially  women,  including  kids
 7.  Peeling  the  skin  of  hostages,  especially  nipples  of  women
 8.  Indiscriminate  firing  at  odd  places
 9.  Pulling  the  hair  of  hostages
 10.  Burning  of  hostages  through  grenades.

This  is  not  fiction.  These  are  first  hand  reports  from  doctors  who  attended  those  hostages  to  confirm  death.  Most  hostages  had  body  parts  missing  like  the  ones  mentioned  above.  The  doctors  have  never  seen  anything  more  horrific  like  this  before.

Conveniently,  this  is  being  hidden  in  the  media.  

India  Needs  A  Leader  Like  This  !

Prime  Minister  John  Howard  -  Australia

Muslims  who  want  to  live  under  Islamic  Sharia  law  were  told  on  Wednesday  to  get  out  of  Australia  ,  as  the  government  targeted  radicals  in  a  bid  to  head  off  potential  terror  attacks.

Separately,  Howard  angered  some  Australian  Muslims  on  Wednesday  by  saying  he  supported  spy  agencies  monitoring  the  nation's  mosques.  Quote:  'IMMIGRANTS,  NOT  AUSTRALIANS,  MUST  ADAPT.  Take  It  Or  Leave  It.  I  am  tired  of  this  nation  worrying  about  whether  we  are  offending  some  individual  or  their  culture.  Since  the  terrorist  attacks  on  Bali  ,  we  have  experienced  a  surge  in  patriotism  by  the  majority  of  Australians.'

'This  culture  has  been  developed  over  two  centuries  of  struggles,  trials  and  victories  by  millions  of  men  and  women  who  have  sought  freedom'

'We  speak  mainly  ENGLISH,  not  Spanish,  Lebanese,  Arabic,  Chinese,  Japanese,  Russian,  or  any  other  language.  Therefore,  if  you  wish  to  become  part  of  our  society  .  Learn  the  language!'

'Most  Australians  believe  in  God.  This  is  not  some  Christian,  right  wing,  political  push,  but  a  fact,  because  Christian  men  and  women,  on  Christian  principles,  founded  this  nation,  and  this  is  clearly  documented.  It  is  certainly  appropriate  to  display  it  on  the  walls  of  our  schools.  If  God  offends  you,  then  I  suggest  you  consider  another  part  of  the  world  as  your  new  home,  because  God  is  part  of  our  culture.'

'We  will  accept  your  beliefs,  and  will  not  question  why.  All  we  ask  is  that  you  accept  ours,  and  live  in  harmony  and  peaceful  enjoyment  with  us.'

'This  is  OUR  COUNTRY,  OUR  LAND,  and  OUR  LIFESTYLE,  and  we  will  allow  you  every  opportunity  to  enjoy  all  this.  But  once  you  are  done  complaining,  whining,  and  griping  about  Our  Flag,  Our  Pledge,  Our  Christian  beliefs,  or  Our  Way  of  Life,  I  highly  encourage  you  take  advantage  of  one  other  great  Australian  freedom,  'THE  RIGHT  TO  LEAVE'.'

'If  you  aren't  happy  here  then  LEAVE.  We  didn't  force  you  to  come  here.  You  asked  to  be  here.  So  accept  the  country  YOU  accepted.'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oscarmadness
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:16 am Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

beta  wrote  (View  Post):                

Thats  going  to  affect
 1.  The  present  "Democratic"  Pakistan  Government.
 2.  The  Pakistani  common  man.

Its  not  going  to  affect  the  ISI  or  the  terrorist  outfits.

Im  sure  the  billions  that  all  the  countries  are  paying  to  buy  oil  is  being  routed  to  finance  these  outfits!

It  might  make  more  sense  to  clampdown  on  the  hawala  transactions  in  our  country  to  stem  atleast  some  of  that  money  going  to  funds  these  outfits.

Im  going  to  shut  up  on  this  topic  now  Thumb Up                

Exactly  beta,  let  the  common  Pakis  suffer..  why  they  are  so  helpless.?..  It  is  inside  their  houses  that  these  buggars  are  taking  shelter..  why  can't  they  just  throw  them  out  of  their  country?..  They  eat  whatever  gets  exported  from  us..
 I  am  not  here  to  supply  daily  ration  to  our  killers..
 Let  them  go  on  absolute  poverty  let  the  common  mass  work  for  us..  if  they  are  so  sympathetic..  there  is  no  point  in  giving  shelters  to  terrorists  and  projecting  themselves  as  helpless  to  the  entire  world...
 They  are  the  ones  who  has  created  this  Frankeinstein  and  now  it  has  gone  out  of  their  control..  But  then  that  is  not  my  problem..  It  is  upto  them  to  kill  the  monster  which  they  themselves  have  created.
Kaushik
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:30 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Quote:                
IT  IS  DESPICABLE  TO  MENTION  THE  HORRIFIC  ACTS  DONE  BY  PAK  TERRORISTS:

1.  Gouging  the  eyes
 2.  Cutting  fingers
 3.  Pulling  the  nails  of  children
 4.  Rape  of  women  and  then  shooting  their  privates
 5.  Tying  all  the  hostages
 6.  Orals  and  pissing  on  the  hostages,  especially  women,  including  kids
 7.  Peeling  the  skin  of  hostages,  especially  nipples  of  women
 8.  Indiscriminate  firing  at  odd  places
 9.  Pulling  the  hair  of  hostages
 10.  Burning  of  hostages  through  grenades.

This  is  not  fiction.  These  are  first  hand  reports  from  doctors  who  attended  those  hostages  to  confirm  death.  Most  hostages  had  body  parts  missing  like  the  ones  mentioned  above.  The  doctors  have  never  seen  anything  more  horrific  like  this  before.                  

Thanks  Dev  for  the  unfolding  the   massacre   done  by  the  Bloody  terrorist.Indeed  it  was  being  hidden  from  the  media.
 Regards
 Kaushik
arvindshetty
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 pm Post subject: Re: Pak TV on terror attack Reply with quote

Article  Check  this  Article  .
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Chit Chat All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: