110. Guest
111. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,320

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! :grin:
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trevor
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

fishysai  wrote  (View  Post):                
Rock On  
 true  to  the  last  word..  :D

hmm..  looking  at  the  previous  rocker  of  a  thread...  i  am  all  too  anxious  where  this  one  is  headed  ;)

keep  em  coming   Thumb Up                

I  think  this  thread  is  going  to  bomb  the  Mods  and  Admins.  Something  like  the  innocent  Non-State  actors  who  spread  terror  from  across  the  border.  And  claim  'who  done  it'.   :  Innocent   

I  think  we  have  to  take  a  quick  decision  and  lock  this  thread.        Mad
sandeepraghuvanshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:35 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

Well
 The  Shakespeare  ghost  seem  to  have  got  into  him.  Chuckle  
 A  good  begining  to  a  new  year.
 Cat  among  pegions  ROFL   ROFL
Preeths
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:23 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

sandeepraghuvanshi  wrote  (View  Post):                
Well
 The  Shakespeare  ghost  seem  to  have  got  into  him.  Chuckle  
 A  good  begining  to  a  new  year.
 Cat  among  pegions  ROFL   ROFL                

How  about  performing  an  exorcism  during  our  next  ASK  meeting?     ROFL
drug
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

trevor  wrote  (View  Post):                
 I  think  we  have  to  take  a  quick  decision  and  lock  this  thread.        Mad                

Dont  you  dare   Poke   Whip   Guns   Knock  

You  will  ave  all  of  us  Nayak  Fans  to  answer  to   Mad  
Shreyasmrao
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

So  still  being  a  old  newbie,  he  is  managing  now,  what  he  wanted  to  do  then...  look  at  the  number  of  reply's  to  his  post  and  not  to  mention  the  older  one...  went  on  and  on...  Nayak  is  almost  insatiable  Smile  

But  it  is  a  good  read  and  I  took  so  many  days  to  finish  the  earlier  post  and  after  it  was  over  I  got  exactly  the  same  feeling  as  what  I  got  after  the  IPL  season  got  over  and  after  going  home  I  felt  as  if  I  did  not  have  anything  to  do...  (now  I  am  trying  his  tactics)

Just  kidding...  hopr  no  offence  is  taken,  as  none  is  meant,  I  am  actually  a  fan  of  Nayaks  writing.

Keep  going
rasikanayak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:52 am Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

Continued.....

What  I  really  wanted  was  to  keep  fishes.  Back  to  the  basis  now.  I  started  lurking  again.

I  started  increasing  my  tanks  and  got  down  to  serious  fish  keeping.

I  watched  the  posts  by  seniors  as  well  as  newbies  for  more  knowledge.  I  began  to  recognise  whose  posts  I  must  watch  out  for,  and  whose  to  ignore.

I  started  identifying  posts  by  newbies  posted  tentatively  as  their  initial  posts.  I  sympathised  with  them  in  their  effort  to  be  accepted  as  part  of  the  group.  If  no  one  posted  I  would  give  a  small  reply  to  them  remembering  my  own  initial  days.  

I  saw  newbies  start  their  own  threads.  Many  of  them  were  simple  ones  like"  My  fish  is  sick"  or  "  where  can  I  buy  this".  I  prevented  my  urge  to  post  a  link  to  them  for  referring  to,  just  like  a  senior  had  done  to  ruin  my  first  thread.  But  wait  a  minute!  If  that  senior  had  not  nipped  my  silly  post  in  the  bud,  wouldn't  I  still  be  posting  silly  posts  for  posting's  sake?  Did  he  not  actually  do  me  a  favour  by  making  me  think,  so  as  to  improve  my  hobby.  Was  I  in  fact,  by  my  misplaced  sympathy  jeopardizing  the  growth  of  this  newbie  by  pandering  to  him?   Point  to  ponder!

I  also  observed  a  novel  way  of  newbies  to  get  the  seniors  to  post  in  their  thread.  "  SENIORS  and  EXPERTS  ONLY  REPLY!"
 Now  here  was  a  delima  if  I  ever  saw  one.  Should  I  post  here  or  not?
 Was  I  a  senior?
 By  age?-  The  needle  of  the  gramophone  of  my  age  was  stuck  in  "Sixteen  going  on  Seventeen".  So  I  was  not  eligible  by  age.
 By  experience?-  The  newbie  was  ambiguous  on  that  point.  He  had  not  mentioned  the  years  of  experience,  whether  1  year  or  50  years.
 Was  I  an  Expert?-  In  what?  In  the  subject  which  he  has  mentioned  or  in  all  of  fish  keeping?  Again  ambiguity!
 I  decided  to  post.  Nothing  ventured  nothing  learned.
 Result-  I  nearly  got  my  head  bit  off.  He  was  really  meaning  the  senior  seniors.  Not  an  older  newbie!  

I  was  in  a  happy  and  joyful  mood.  Oh!  here  is  a  post  in  which  people  are  interacting  happily.  Almost  like  a  chat  room.  I  decided  to  post  something  witty.  The  frost  that  greeted  my  post  almost  gave  me  frost  bite!  It  was  a  group  of  newbies  speaking  the  same  lingo,  and  I  had  posted  in  their  thread  unwittingly.  The  wheel  had  come  a  full  circle  and  I  was  getting  the  taste  of  my  own  medicine.  Chuckle  

Another  new  phenomenon  was  coming  to  my  notice.  To  be  sure  I  also  grew  up  when  the  only  net  we  knew  were  Mosquito  nets  and  fishing  nets.  But  being  a  bit  tech  savvy  I  managed  to  latch  to  Internet  pretty  early.  Hobbyist's  were  coming  on  the  net  who  had  kept  fishes  for  a  long  time.  They  were  coming  with  the  notion  that  having  kept  fishes  for  a  long  time  they  were  experts  at  it.  Extremely  challenging  for  the  seniors,  Mods  and  Admins  to  handle  these  types.  Luckily  I  am  only  an  older  newbie  Very Happy  

When  all  this  was  going  on  was  I  Simon  pure  in  my  approach  as  an  older  newbie?  Not  true  at  all.

Like  I  said  in  the  beginning,  All  this  happened  in  a  time  long  long  ago  and  in  a  Galaxy  far  far  away.
 There  was  a  galaxy  by  name  Milky  way,  having  a  star  by  name  Sun,  having  a  planet  by  name  Earth,  having  a  continent  by  name  Asia,  having  a  country  by  name  India,  having  a  city  by  name  kanpur.
 There  lived  an  enthusiastic  hobbyist  who  wanted  to  have  planted  tanks.  After  great  difficulty  he  managed  to  accumulate  enough  plants  and  started  his  tank.  I  full  of  admiration  appreciated  him  for  his  effort  in  his  thread.  With  the  amount  of  new  threads  being  posted,  pretty  fast  the  thread  by  this  hobbyist  moved  off  the  front  page  and  I  forgot  all  about  it.  After  a  week  I  checked  his  thread  out  of  curiosity  and  was  aghast  to  find  that  he  had  posted  directly  referring  to  me  if  I  had  suggestions  regarding  his  tank?  Since  I  had  not  replied  He  must  be  feeling  ignored.  Even  worse  he  might  be  feeling  I  was  acting  all  high  and  mighty.  But  what  do  I  do?  I  decided  to  PM  him.  It  is  nearly  three  months  now  and  I  have  still  not  got  around  to  doing  it!

Tomorrow....
 Seniors,Mods  and  Admins.

Regards,
 Nayak.
trevor
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:49 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

If  a  Senior  Newbie  (as  he  calls  himself)  like  Nayak  can  goof  up  and  ignore  a  Newbies  request  I  wonder  how  many  times  more  I  am  am  guilty  of  the  same.  Mind  boggling.  Crying or Very sad  

Here  is  the  the  link  Nayak'  fishy  Faux  pas.  

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10897&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Please  understand  it  is  not  deliberate.  It  happens.
HajiBadaruddin
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:18 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

ROFL  I  think  i  nearly  fell  off  the  chair  ...  laughing  ...  while  reading  this  thread.Nayak  ........  i  hate  to  admit  this  but  i  am  one  of  "this"  people  here  ROFL  Spot  on  mate!!!  Chuckle  I  gonna  link  this  thread  to  our  http://www.bettasocietymalaysia.com.my/forum/index.php?sid=8eae32b8329b5571b9bfb5a4105f9f9c  forum.

Seriously  .......  this  is  the  best  thread  Thumb Up   ROFL   Thumbs Up
Yogesh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:44 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

Haji,

I  think  this  is  just  a  glimpse  of  whats  in  stored  for  us  next.
 We  also  enjoyed  Nayak's  full  throttle  writing  in  his  legendary  thread,  just  in  case  you  have  missed  it.  Smile
 Memories...walking  the  hobby  with  the  help  of  IAH
diwan
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:59 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

Nayak  my  favourite  Authors  as  on  date  were  James  Hadely  Chase,  Allistair  McLean,Wilbur  Smith,Robert  Ludlum,Loius  L'amour,Robin  Cook,Harold  Robbins,  JT  Edson,..............now  it  is  my  pleasure  to  add  your  name  to  the  list  not  at  the  end  but  in  the  beginning   Chuckle  

Regards
 Dinesh.
rasikanayak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 am Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

Continued....

Seniors,  Mods  and  Admins.

I  present  the  big  cat  himself.  The  most  accessable  all  in  one  right  now  to  me  at  least.

I  PRESENT

TREVOR

TREVOR?

TREVOR  SIR?
trevor
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:42 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

What!  Who  me?

Nayak,  I  warned  you  not  to  involve  me  in  this.  Memories  were  bad  enough.

Well,  what  do  you  want  to  know?  A  day  in  my  life?  What!  Who  me?

(In  bad  grace)  Okay!  Hmmmmm…..

So  here  goes.  A  day  in  the  life  of  an  active  Admin  on  www.iah.in  

I  usually  get  up  at  5.00am  in  the  morning.

After  brushing  my  teeth  I  log  on  to  IAH  to  find  who  has  posted  what  in  the  night.  I  also  check  the  headings  of  the  PM  and  make  a  mental  note  to  reply  to  them.

Around  5.30am  I  go  to  answer  the  call  of  nature.  I  hear  my  phone  ringing  and  rush  out  to  find  who  has  called.  It’s  some  fishy-guy  who  wants  to  know  why  the  poop  of  his  Betta  is  stringy  and  white  in  color.  I  reply  to  him  for  around  15minutes.  Then  I  try  to  remember  where  was  I?  Oh  yes,  I  was  going  to  answer  the  call  of  nature.

6.00am.  I  leave  for  swimming  at  the  club  pool.  Oh  God!  Here  comes  the  club  member  who  though  he  does  not  even  have  a  fish  bowl  will  pester  me  for  the  next  half  hour  about  Sharks  and  Piranhas.  
 He  is  highly  impressed  with  the  look-alikes  –  bala  sharks,  pacu  and  the  like  in  the  LFS.
 Quick,  Hide  behind  the  tree.  Has  he  left?  Whew!  Close  call.
 I  get  into  the  swimming  pool.  I  have  always  loved  to  swim.  Most  probably  that  is  why  I  love  the  aquarium  hobby.  I  always  love  to  get  into  water.  
 And  Adip  since  I  love  to  be  in  water  thinks  happiness  is  getting  me  into  hot  water.  A  source  of  constant  trouble  for  me.

7.00am.  Having  had  a  bath  I  leave  for  my  cousins  house  for  a  cup  of  tea  and  breakfast.  Ah,  to  relax  with  a  hot  cup  of  tea  and  read  the  newspaper  in  leisure.  My  phone  is  ringing  again.  Hello,  Nayak.  What?  You  want  to  have  coffee  in  the  bakery.  But  I  am  having  tea?  What?  All  right,  I  will  come.  This  Nayak.  Why  did  the  route  to  his  factory  have  to  pass  in  front  of  my  cousin's  house?  Sometimes  I  think  he  does  not  come  to  see  me.  He  just  wants  to  ogle  at  the  PYT's  passing  in  front  of  the  bakery  on  their  way  to  work.

8.30am  Its  time  to  start  my  work.  I  have  to  travel  25  kms  to  meet  a  customer  who  has  to  make  a  payment.  I  start  my  1.5  hrs  drive.  Now  the  phone  starts  ringing  in  earnest.

Hello?-  My  H.corymbosa  has  black  spot  on  the  leaves.  What  to  do?
 Hello?-  My  corydoras  does  not  have  moustache?  What  to  do?
 Hello?-  My  angels  are  lying  on  their  side  in  deep  sleep.  It  is  nearly  9.00am  now.  How  do  I  wake  them  up?

The  drive  has  taken  me  more  time  than  I  had  reckoned  with.

10.00am.  My  customer  is  still  to  come.  I  sit  in  the  lounge  of  the  factory  to  wait  for  him.  My  phone  rings  again.  
 Hello?-  Trevor  Sir,  That  so  and  so  has  posted  rubbish  in  my  thread.  He  is  trying  to  start  a  fight  with  me.  You  should  ban  him  from  IAH  Sir...(Sobbing  into  the  mouth  piece  of  the  phone)  Shocked  .  Nearly  one  hour  to  calm  him  down.  Oh,  here  comes  my  customer.

11.00am.  I  talk  about  payment.  My  customer  talks  about  weather.  I  talk  about  my  payment.  My  customer  talks  about  politics.
 I  am  about  to  loose  my  patience.  Hello,  My  phone  is  ringing  again.
 Hello?-  Sir,  My  goldfishes  are  really  fat.  They  look  like  pineapples  with  their  scale  sticking  out.  I  think  they  are  pregnant.  What  should  I  do?  As  I  start  explaining  my  customer  with  his  hands  on  my  shoulder  slowly  glides  me  towards  the  exit  of  the  factory.  Still  speaking  on  the  phone,  I  wave  him  bye.  Ah,  Finished.  But  wait  a  minute.  What  about  my  payment.  That  wily  customer  has  conned  me  again.

1.00pm.  Its  time  for  lunch.  My  stomach  is  rumbling  from  hunger.  Nayak  had  interrupted  my  breakfast.  Since  all  the  places  are  taken  up  in  the  hotel  I  opt  for  self-service.  I  have  taken  a  plate  of  curd  rice,  and  about  to  have  a  spoon  when  the  phone  rings  again.
 Hello?-  Trevor  Sir.  I  have  just  purchased  a  XXX+++  golden  monkey  with  peacock  feather  Flowerhorn.  Where  do  I  buy  the  Chowmein  to  feed  it  so  that  it  gets  a  fat  head?  Ahh!  See,  I  begin  and  the  explanation  takes  a  good  15  minutes.  I  switch  off  the  phone  and  try  to  have  my  curd  rice.  But  wait  a  minute?  Where  is  my  plate?  The  cleaner  has  taken  it  away  when  I  was  speaking  on  the  phone.  

2.00pm.  It’s  time  for  a  meeting  with  one  of  my  clients  in  real  estate.  Travel  another  10  kms  to  that  place.  Takes  about  0.5  hrs  to  reach  it.  My  client  is  waiting  for  me.  I  have  to  show  him  a  40,000sq  ft  factory  space.  He  plans  to  open  a  garment  factory  there  and  is  aiming  for  20  crores  turnover  per  month.  I  am  in  full  flow  telling  him  about  the  salient  features  about  the  place  like  it’s  a  central  place.  Availability  of  workers  etc  etc  when  Tring  Tring!  My  phone  rings.
 Hello?  Sir!  I  am  really  very  happy.  My  Gambusia  female  has  given  birth  to  10  fry's.  What  should  I  do?  My  important  client  taps  his  feet  in  impatience  for  the  next  half  an  hour  when  I  give  instruction  for  postnatal  care  of  Gambusia  fry's.  This  particular  client  believes  time  is  money.  So  on  the  verge  of  taking  a  decision,  he  has  second  thoughts  about  doing  business  with  a  person  who  will  waste  a  whole  half  hour  talking  about  fish.  So  I  have  to  start  all  over  again  and  somehow  manage  to  convince  him.

5.00pm.  I  have  to  rush  home.  I  have  a  date  with  a  Lady  of  whom  I  am  serious  enough.  I  think  I  will  pop  the  question  tonight.  I  am  ready  with  the  flowers  and  a  ring.  I  have  a  hot  bath  and  freshen  up.

7.00pm.  I  am  in  the  club.  I  wait  for  her.  Here  she  comes.  Wow,  She  is  more  beautiful  then  ever.  I  stand  up  tuck  my  paunch  in  and  pull  the  seat  out  for  her,  full  of  gallantry.  I  can  see  she  is  impressed.  Over  a  glass  of  fine  wine  I  think  the  time  has  come.  The  wine  goes  in  and  gives  me  some  warmth  and  a  glow.  The  Gods  have  been  good  and  kind.  My  well-fed  fish  have  prayed  for  me.  My  small  world  is  at  peace.
 So…….
 Honey,  Will  you.....
 Tring,  Tring.
 Hello?  My  tiger  sharks  have  ICH.  What  should  I  do?
 ICH?  I  cry  out  and  go  on  to  explaining  to  this  poor  fishy  guy.  After  about  one  hour  I  finish  and  am  ready  to  resume  my  proposal.  But  to  whom?  The  seat  opposite  me  is  empty.  She  has  left!   DogI  try  calling  her.  But  her  phone  is  switched  off.  

11.00pm.  Success.  My  honey  picks  up  her  landline  phone.  What?  She  says.  Marry  a  man  with  itch?  Never  she  says.  But,  I  explain.  I  do  not  have  itch!  She  slams  the  phone  down.  That  was  my  23rd  honey  in  as  many  months.
 The  others  thought  I  had  worms,  flagellates,  leaches,  lice  and  what  not.
 I  console  myself.  My  tanks  are  a  great  stress  buster.  If  honey  had  entered  my  life  she  would  have  thrown  out  the  tanks  and  stressed  me  out.  Its  better  this  way  till  the  next  one  comes  along.  All  will  happen  in  good  time.  Very Happy  

12.00pm.  I  decide  to  answer  all  my  unanswered  posts  and  PM’s.  I  log  on  to  IAH  and  find  there  are  more  than  fifty  of  them.  Where  to  begin?  Tomorrow  I  have  to  go  on  a  one-day  fish-collecting  trip  organized  by  Madan.  I  have  to  get  up  early.  I  will  answer  the  PM’s  till  2.00am  and  go  to  sleep.
 Tring,Tring!
 Haloooo?(In  a  slurred  voice)  Drinking   Trevor  Saaar!  How  are  you?  Trevor  Saab,  how  could  you  do  this  to  me?  I  am  your  friend  no?  How  could  you  promote  that  guy  and  ignore  me.  Trevor  Jiiiiiii,  This  is  injustice.  I  will  come  to  your  house  now  and  convince  you.
 It  takes  me  another  hour  to  convince  this  fishmonger  (LFS)  that  I  am  more  easily  convinced  when  the  sun  is  beating  down  on  my  head.  Not  at  midnight.  Already  its  1.00am.  Now  where  was  I?  Yes,  answering  PM.  I  start,  Dear  so  and  so,  what!  Oh  no.  A  power  black  out.  I  decide  to  try  and  go  to  sleep.  But  sleep  doesn’t  come  easy.  Must  be  all  that  driving  around.  
 3.00am.  I  was  just  dosing  off  when  again  Tring,  Tring.
 Hello?  Trevor  Sir,  This  is  Navaneeth(Natery)  and  Ravindran(  oscar-lover).  We  were  sitting  in  our  office  and  wondering  if  we  decide  to  come  to  the  trip  at  5.30am  can  we  come?  I  blow  up!  #$%&^.  You  A**  H**es  ,  Bu…..ers  I  think  I  will  give  you  a  piece  of  my  mind!  And  then  I  proceed  to  vent  my  entire  frustration  of  the  day  on  them.  They  switch  off.  Now  why  did  I  do  that?  They  are  nice  kids.  I  will  meet  them  tomorrow  and  square  up.  I  try  to  go  to  sleep  again.  
 4.00am.  Time  to  get  up  and  get  ready.  Otherwise  that  Nayak  will  come  at  5.30am  and  honk  his  powerful  horn  loudly  waking  the  whole  neighborhood.   
 So  Nayak.  Satisfied?  Happy?  Now  go  away.  I  have  weeks  of  postings  and  Pm’s  to  go  through  and  answer.  I  do  not  want  the  Newbies  to  think  of  me  as  high  and  mighty  like  you.
Yogesh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:51 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

Chuckle   ROFL   Chuckle  
 Travor's  day  out  &  in  was  really  hilarious.
diwan
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:33 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

ROFL   ROFL     Trevor  this  one  is  fantastic  .If  this  is  one  page  of  a  regular  day,  then  one  of  your  busiest  days'  will  be  even  more  deadly  I  guess  Chuckle  .Trevor  you  should  seriously  think  of  outsourcing  your  work  to  a  BPO  (Saty--m)  ROFL   they  are  supposed  to  be  very  good  at   Fill  in  the  blanks  and  spend  your  valuable  time  on  getting  your  Honey  back  Chuckle,  and  we  at  the  same  time   get  a   reason  to  party  Drinking   Cheering  

Regards
 Dinesh
trevor
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm Post subject: Re: Anxiety of a newbie poster,namely ME! Chuckle Reply with quote

Thanks  Yogoandra  &  Dinesh,
 This  outsourcing  is  a  very  good  idea  Thumb Up  .  I  hope  the  founder  will  look  at  if  favorably.  I  am  not  very  out  sourcing  savvy.  But  I  am  sure  it  will  give  me  a  lot  of  time  to  chase  the  honeys.

There  are  twenty-three  honeys  in  the  running.  They  come  in  various  shapes,  sizes  and  colors.  Just  as  I  treat  my  fish  equally  I  treat  all  of  them  equally  and  cannot  find  any  difference.
 I  have  to  narrow  done  to  one  honey  and  give  hot  pursuit  before  she  gives  in.  Now  how  do  I  narrow  down  to  the  chosen  one?  
 Yes  a  panel  of  three  independent  judges  and  a  coordinator.  It  should  not  only  be  fair  but  also  seem  to  be  fair.

Rigging  it  could  get  me  in  a  real  soup  for  life.  It  is  already  sending  shivers  down  my  spine.  My  fingers  have  become  weak  and  I  can  hardly  type  in  on  the  keyboard.  Crying or Very sad
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Chit Chat All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: