200. Guest
201. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,803

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Earning Money Online
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Earning Money Online
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kulsdood
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 am Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

Kush  --  one  more  thing..  Please  dont  think  everyone  on  this  forum  is  as  honest  and  straight  forward  like  you...  You  mentioned  on  one  of  your  posts  that  you  could  make  a  lot  of  money  by  selling  your  unused  guitar  at  a  store  &  that  could  be  sufficient  to  fund  your  dream  project....I'd  say  do  that  if  you  so  desperate........but  you  wanted  to  give  it  to  one  of  the  so  called  friends  on  this  forum  so  they  can  benefit...  Thats  is  Edit..  because  people  who  will  sell  you  aquarium  and  related  stuff  from  this  forum  are  not  going  to  do  a  charity  the  way  you  are  planning  to  do....  I'm  not  saying  that  people  here  are  cheaters...  (ofcourse  some  are  and  I've  been  ripped  off  by  one  of  the  very  so-called  senior  members  of  IAH  xxxx  )  --  but  they  definetly  wont  do  charity..  people  mean  business  

Another  thing..  the  way  it  sounds  is  you  are  removing  the  last  penny  out  of  your  pocket  +  borrowing  more  to  make  a  tank....  I  hope  you  have  something  in  reserve  for  familiy  emergency...  emergencies  are  not  planned

One  more  --  I  guess  you  have  Burundi's  --  I  know  you  love  them...  best  option  is  to  just  thin  your  colony....  In  coming  months  you  will  have  an  opportunity  to  get  really  classic  Zaire's  in  India  --  what  would  you  do  then?  You  may  do  this  stunt  again?

Edited  by  Rohan  for  everybody's  good.We  don't  want  this  to  turn  into  a  flame  war
chinkz
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 am Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

I  request  the  mods  to  kindly  delete  /  close  all  my  threads  regarding  this  -  will  be  a  great  help.  

Sorry  for  all  the  inconvinience  caused  because  of  me  Friends  -  really  didnt  mean  to  irritate  anybody.
orca
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

kulsdood  wrote  (View  Post):                

Kush  --  one  more  thing..  Please  dont  think  everyone  on  this  forum  is  as  honest  and  straight  forward  like  you...  

I  second  kulsdood  on  this.  Although  this  forum  is  intended  for  the  hobby,  many  members  here  are  exploiting  hobbyists  who  join  here.  I  am  one  of  the  hobbyist  who  has  been  exploited  by  a  member  here.  This  forum  has  become  an  indirect-advertising  forum  for  them.  I  have  learnt  that  some  people  have  made  a  cartel  of  sorts  in  Aquarium  related  business  and  are  affecting  this  hobby  in  a  very  negative  way.  People  genuinely  interested  in  the  hobby  or  interested  in  doing  a  business  related  to  the  hobby  are  being  shunted  out  by  these  dishonest  people.

For  example,  when  you  post  a  question  on  this  forum,  these  guys  don't  care  even  if  they  know  they  can  help  you,  unless  there  is  some  commercial  gain  for  them.  (So  much  for  their  seniority  on  the  hobby  forum).  Most  of  the  members  on  the  forum  are  genuine  but  not  all.

Regarding  your  queries  about  how  to  make  money  for  yourself,  you  are  right  in  whatever  you  have  done  or  are  doing.  Most  of  us  are  emotional  people,  Right??.
trevor
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:50 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

orca  wrote  (View  Post):                

kulsdood  wrote  (View  Post):                

Kush  --  one  more  thing..  Please  dont  think  everyone  on  this  forum  is  as  honest  and  straight  forward  like  you...  

I  second  kulsdood  on  this.  Although  this  forum  is  intended  for  the  hobby,  many  members  here  are  exploiting  hobbyists  who  join  here.  I  am  one  of  the  hobbyist  who  has  been  exploited  by  a  member  here.  This  forum  has  become  an  indirect-advertising  forum  for  them.  I  have  learnt  that  some  people  have  made  a  cartel  of  sorts  in  Aquarium  related  business  and  are  affecting  this  hobby  in  a  very  negative  way.  People  genuinely  interested  in  the  hobby  or  interested  in  doing  a  business  related  to  the  hobby  are  being  shunted  out  by  these  dishonest  people.

For  example,  when  you  post  a  question  on  this  forum,  these  guys  don't  care  even  if  they  know  they  can  help  you,  unless  there  is  some  commercial  gain  for  them.  (So  much  for  their  seniority  on  the  hobby  forum).  Most  of  the  members  on  the  forum  are  genuine  but  not  all.

Regarding  your  queries  about  how  to  make  money  for  yourself,  you  are  right  in  whatever  you  have  done  or  are  doing.  Most  of  us  are  emotional  people,  Right??.                

Awesome.  Maybe  you  guys  can  forward  the  names  of  the  culprits  to  me.  

Hope  these  guys  are  not  from  Bangalore.   

Prefer  that  these  things  do  not  come  out  in  an  open  forum  unless  you  guys  have  adequate  proof.
chinkz
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

yogoranda  wrote  (View  Post):                

Don't  understand  why  you  are  making  mockery  of  yourself  by  being  such  pervert  for  money.                

I  wish  you  had'nt  said  that  Yogesh...  Its  sad  that  people  have  taken  my  posts  /  requests  in  that  sense.  I  promise  that  I'm  not  as  shamelessas  you  think  me  to  be.  Money  is  dirt  for  me  which  can  be  earnt  or  spent  anytime  by  anyone.  I  was  just  beginning  to  feel  that  IAH  and  the  Members  are  my  virtual  Family  and  it  was  so  wonderful  that  we  all  are  here  and  crazy  for  a  same  interest...  anyways,  I  have  been  shown  my  place  and  I  promise  I'll  stay  in  my  limits  from  hereon....I  do  have  my  values  but  I  agree  that  I've  been  a  bit  emotional  /  excited  about  this  new  tank.  I  guess  I  should  have  never  discussed  regarding  it  here...  Anyways,  sorry  if  my  posts  irritated  or  harmed  anybody  in  any  sense  -  that  was  not  at  all  my  intention.  Again,  wish  you  had'nt  said  that...

Anyways,  Friends  kindly  note  that  I'm  not  selling  /  borrowing  /  begging  for  money  for  my  new  tank  anymore.  I  know  my  dreams  will  come  true  when  they  really  have  to,  and  once  it  does,  I  will  post  the  pictures  of  my  Dream  tank  here.  

I  so  badly  wish  that  I  had  never  posted  all  these  threads  here...

Take  care  Friends  and  Have  a  Wonderful  time  !
 Regards
 Kush

Last edited by chinkz on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
chinkz
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

A  last  request  to  the  Mods  and  Seniors  -  Sirs,  I  request  you  to  kindly  delete  /  close  all  my  threads  that  I've  started  regarding  this  new  tank  of  mine  -  that  is  if  you  feel  they  are  wrong  /  bad  for  the  Forums.  I  really  dont  want  to  harm  /  affect  the  peace  of  IAH  and  I'll  be  the  last  person  to  even  think  of  causing  any  unpleasantness.  Hope  you  all  will  forgive  me.  Once  again,  I  promise  that  I'll  never  repeat  this  again  and  there  will  not  be  a  single  post  again  by  me  regarding  money  matters...  Sorry  friends.
Yogesh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:06 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

Hi  Kush,

Sorry  if  that  sounded  really  harsh  but  that  was  the  only  way  I  thought  at  that  moment  to  put  this  money-matter  to  end.  

Believe  me,  I  had  received  a  PM  &  even  couple  of  calls  from  some  our  irritated  members  about  this  money  arrangement  discussion  happening  for  the  last  few  days  here.  We  all  can  understand  your  desire  for  bigger  tank  but  you  could  have  listened  &  respected  some  practical  suggestions  given  by  our  senior  members.  By  posting  your  money-need  persistently,  IMO  you  were  under-valuating  yourself  on  the  open  forum.  I  seriously  feel  if  the  people  advising  &  assisting  you  for  the  bigger  tank  project  could  have  done  better  by  giving  practical  suggestions  rather  than  just  marketing  their  business.

Please  do  not  misunderstand  my  intention  to  stop  this  money  discussion  forever.
 I'm  still  a  fan  of  'Californication'  vid  you  posted  here  once.  Smile     

Take  care  &  all  the  best!!
coolbin81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

Hi  Yogesh,

Fully  concur  with  your  intention  over  here  but  pls  be  a  bit  more  considerate  while  using  harsh  words.  Some  of  us  are  more  sensitive  than  others.  As  long  as  Kush  was  not  being  abusive  or  rude  to  anyone  on  the  forum,  a  simple  warning  and  subsequent  locking  of  his  thread  would  have  sufficed.
 With  respect  to  irritated  members  calling  you  up,  its  time  that  they  stop  bickering  over  such  minor  issues.  If  they  don't  like  a  person  posting  on  certain  matters,they  can  very  well  ignore  his  posts.  There  is  no  need  to  create  such  hue  and  cry  over  such  matters.

I  am  just  bringing  this  up  to  (lest  it  sounds  like  another  complaint)  because  i  have  always  considered  you  as  one  of  those  well-mannered  and  helpful  senior  posters.

Totally  agree  with  the  advice  given  to  Kush,  but  i  believe  he  deserved  a  little  bit  more  respect  than  this.

Cheers!
coolbin81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

chinkz  wrote  (View  Post):                
A  last  request  to  the  Mods  and  Seniors  -  Sirs,  I  request  you  to  kindly  delete  /  close  all  my  threads  that  I've  started  regarding  this  new  tank  of  mine  -  that  is  if  you  feel  they  are  wrong  /  bad  for  the  Forums.  I  really  dont  want  to  harm  /  affect  the  peace  of  IAH  and  I'll  be  the  last  person  to  even  think  of  causing  any  unpleasantness.  Hope  you  all  will  forgive  me.  Once  again,  I  promise  that  I'll  never  repeat  this  again  and  there  will  not  be  a  single  post  again  by  me  regarding  money  matters...  Sorry  friends.                

Hope  you  don't  take  any  of  this  to  heart!  Its  refreshing  to  see  someone  so  passionate  about  something.  I  agree  with  others  that  you  'sound'  impractical  at  the  moment,  but  what  the  heck  do  we  know?  I  am  sure  as  adults  we  all  are  capable  of  taking  decisions  in  our  life,  irrespective  of  whether  its  the  right  one  or  not.

Stay  the  dreamer  that  you  are,  a  unique  trait  that  separates  you  from  many  others  in  this  world.

Cheer  up  buddy,  i  am  sure  you  will  find  a  larger  and  better  home  for  your  fronts.
chinkz
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

yogoranda  wrote  (View  Post):                
Hi  Kush,

Sorry  if  that  sounded  really  harsh  but  that  was  the  only  way  I  thought  at  that  moment  to  put  this  money-matter  to  end.  

Believe  me,  I  had  received  a  PM  &  even  couple  of  calls  from  some  our  irritated  members  about  this  money  arrangement  discussion  happening  for  the  last  few  days  here.  We  all  can  understand  your  desire  for  bigger  tank  but  you  could  have  listened  &  respected  some  practical  suggestions  given  by  our  senior  members.  By  posting  your  money-need  persistently,  IMO  you  were  under-valuating  yourself  on  the  open  forum.  I  seriously  feel  if  the  people  advising  &  assisting  you  for  the  bigger  tank  project  could  have  done  better  by  giving  practical  suggestions  rather  than  just  marketing  their  business.

Please  do  not  misunderstand  my  intention  to  stop  this  money  discussion  forever.
 I'm  still  a  fan  of  'Californication'  vid  you  posted  here  once.  Smile     

Take  care  &  all  the  best!!                

Hi  Yogesh,

No  problems  -  I  understand.  I  want  to  apologize  from  the  heart,  and  say  sorry  to  all  the  members  who  were  irritated  because  of  me.  But  I  would  also  appreciate  if  they  all  could  just  let  me  know  what  irritated  them,  because  I  was  really  just  trying  to  sell  some  of  my  stuff,  as  I  dont  have  enough  money  to  buy  a  new  tank  .  I  just  wish  they  would  have  called  /  pm'ed  me  directly,  instead  of  you,  but  anyways,  I  promise  Yogesh,  that  as  you  had  wished  &  intended,  this  money  discussion  has  stopped  forever  and  I  will  not  mention  about  it  again.

Thanks  for  your  kind  words  regarding  my  Guitar  playing.
 Have  a  nice  weekend  and  God  bless,
 Regards
 Kush

Last edited by chinkz on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
chinkz
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:56 pm Post subject: Re: Earning Money Online Reply with quote

coolbin81  wrote  (View  Post):                

chinkz  wrote  (View  Post):                

Hope  you  don't  take  any  of  this  to  heart!  Its  refreshing  to  see  someone  so  passionate  about  something.  I  agree  with  others  that  you  'sound'  impractical  at  the  moment,  but  what  the  heck  do  we  know?  I  am  sure  as  adults  we  all  are  capable  of  taking  decisions  in  our  life,  irrespective  of  whether  its  the  right  one  or  not.

Stay  the  dreamer  that  you  are,  a  unique  trait  that  separates  you  from  many  others  in  this  world.

Cheer  up  buddy,  i  am  sure  you  will  find  a  larger  and  better  home  for  your  fronts.                

Thanks  a  lot  for  the  kind  and  caring  words,  Binesh.  That  made  me  smile  and  its  the  best  gift  I  could  get  for  now.  Really  feeling  a  little  lighter  now.  Thanks  again  -  really  appreciate  it,  Brother.  I  guess  this  is  what  the  quote  in  my  signature  truly  means  -  One  act  of  Random  Kindness  to  make  this  world  a  better  place.  Your  act  of  kindness  &  support  just  made  this  world  seem  a  little  better  and  beautiful  to  me...  Thanks  again..

Have  a  Wonderful  day  everybody  and  please  do  keep  smiling  Smile
 Lots  of  Regards  and  Love  to  all  of  you,
 Kush
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Chit Chat All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: