199. Guest
200. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 1,909
 Member(s): 0
 Total: 1,909

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,891

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aquarium
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aquarium
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Aquatic Plants and Planted Aquaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:49 am Post subject: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aquarium Reply with quote

Hello  Friends,

I  am  in  a  need  of  help  to  renovate  my  brother's  planted  tank  which  he  had  given  it  to  me  to  look  after  as  he  is  moving  onsite.  I  am  from  Chennai.

Here  are  the  tank  specs:

~  120*30*50  in  cms  that  comes  to  47.6  US  Gallons.
 ~  CO2  cyclinder  available
 ~  Canister  Filter  -  Hopar  (2200  L/H)
 ~  Hopar  T5HO'  54  W/W10000K  *  2
 ~  Flourish  Fertilizer

Attached  the  tank's  pic  for  your  reference.

Below  are  the  issues  my  Bro  had  come  across  with  this  tank:

1.  Plants  use  to  get  broken  roots
 2.  Color  change  in  plants
 3.  Slow  Growth  of  Plants
 4.  Algae  issues

My  goal  is  to  get  this  tank  running  with  good  plants  growth  with  Iguwami  setup.  I  had  done  some  research  on  these  stuff  but  still  need  suggestions  from  you  all.

Here  are  my  questions:

Already  there  is  a  Substrate  (dont  know  the  name  of  it)  in  the  tank.  He  had  bought  this  tank  1.5  years  back  with  all  the  accessories  and  Substrate.  Attached  the  view  of  the  Sub.

1.  Can  I  use  the  already  existing  Substrate  itself,  may  be  add  some  new  substrate  on  top  of  it  as  I  feel  the  subs  is  not  that  been  used  by  the  plants  as  the  plants  are  very  less?  Will  there  be  any  issues  if  I  mix  a  new  one  with  the  old  ?

2.  Do  I  need  to  buy  a  heater?  I  don't  think  I  need  a  cooling  fan  as  I  am  just  going  to  use  the  T5  which  is  already  there,  may  be  I  will  change  the  bulbs  with  the  same  watts  (T5HO'  54  W/W10000K  *  2)  ?  Please  confirm

3.  I  don't  have  that  much  money  to  go  for  Amazonia  soil,  so  request  you  guys  to  guide  me  on  a  cost  effective  good  substrate  if  you  guys  want  me  to  replace  /  topup  the  old  substrate  with  a  new  one.  I  heard  of  a  substrate  named  SMS  while  browsing  nut  no  idea  of  whether  it  is  available  in  India?

4.  Whats  are  the  plants  I  can  consider  if  I  would  like  to  have  a  better  plants  growth,  quality  and  view  of  the  tank  ?

5.  Can  I  grow  the  Plants  which  forms  like  a  Mesh  (may  be  "Staurogyne  Repens",  I  am  not  sure  whether  its  available  in  India  ?)  without  changing  my  T5  to  Metal  Halides?

6.  Currently,  the  lights  are  turned  ON  for  7  hours  and  simultaneously  the  CO2  is  released  into  the  tank  (2  Bubbles  /  second)  until  the  lights  are  Off.  Do  I  need  to  change  this  approach  ?

7.  Currently  my  Brother  uses  RO  water  for  the  tank  and  does  25  %  water  change  once  in  two  weeks.  I  am  planning  to  switch  to  tap  water  or  may  be  mix  tap  water  with  RO  and  do  50  %  water  changes  once  in  two  weeks  once  I  start  with  this  tank.  Please  correct  me  if  I  am  wrong.

8.  I  am  planning  to  cycle  the  tank  for  2  weeks  after  buying  a  new  substrate  for  either  full  change  /  top-up  on  old  substrate  with  some  regular  water  changes  for  initial  two  weeks  to  get  rid  of  ammonia  leashing.  Cycling  without  Plants  and  Fishes  for  a  week  and  then  introducing  them  to  the  tank.  Is  that  Okay?

9.  I  do  believe  that  the  substrate  which  is  in  the  tank  has  to  be  increased  and  more  plants  has  to  be  planted  to  utilize  the  full  effect  of  the  substrate  so  I  believe  anyways  I  need  to  go  for  a  new  substrate  may  be  as  a  top-up.  Please  correct  me  if  I  am  wrong.

10.  Flourish  is  the  fertilizer  used  in  the  tank.  Can  I  continue  with  that  going  further?  Normally  whats  the  amount  of  Fertilizer  I  need  to  use  in  the  tank?  whats  is  the  time  frequency  for  it?

I  have  got  many  more  questions  but  got  to  remember  only  these  at  this  point.  It  would  be  really  helpful  with  all  your  guidance.  Thank  You  so  much  in  advance.

Regards,
 Vinclement
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:33 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Friends,

I  thought,  I  would  have  got  better  suggestions  but  no  updates   Sad  .

Regards,
 vin
josyjames
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:58 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

To  answer  your  queries:

1.  Can  I  use  the  already  existing  Substrate  itself,  may  be  add  some  new  substrate  on  top  of  it  as  I  feel  the  subs  is  not  that  been  used  by  the  plants  as  the  plants  are  very  less?  Will  there  be  any  issues  if  I  mix  a  new  one  with  the  old  ?

You  can  still  use  it.  But  again  it  depends  on  the  plants  that  you  want  to  grow.  If  you  are  planning  to  use  non-branded  substrate,  then  no  issues  of  introducing  the  fishes  immediately  after  scaping  the  tank.  But  if  you  are  planning  to  use  branded  fertile  soil,  you  will  have  to  cycle  the  tank  for  atleast  2  -  3  weeks  as  the  new  substrate  would  release  too  much  of  nutrients  and  ammonia.  If  using  only  old  soil,  then  you  can  use  any  bottom  fertilizers  to  increase  the  fertilizer  content.

2.  Do  I  need  to  buy  a  heater?  I  don't  think  I  need  a  cooling  fan  as  I  am  just  going  to  use  the  T5  which  is  already  there,  may  be  I  will  change  the  bulbs  with  the  same  watts  (T5HO'  54  W/W10000K  *  2)  ?  Please  confirm

For  a  planted  tank  heater  is  not  recommended  or  required.

10000  Kelvin  tube  is  for  marine  tank.  You  need  6500Kelvin  tube  for  Planted  tank.  So  its  best  to  change  the  tube  to  6500Kelvin.

3.  I  don't  have  that  much  money  to  go  for  Amazonia  soil,  so  request  you  guys  to  guide  me  on  a  cost  effective  good  substrate  if  you  guys  want  me  to  replace  /  topup  the  old  substrate  with  a  new  one.  I  heard  of  a  substrate  named  SMS  while  browsing  nut  no  idea  of  whether  it  is  available  in  India?

I  dont  have  any  idea  on  the  SMS  substrate.  But  if  you  dont  want  to  go  for  new  substrate,  then  you  can  use  root  fertilizer  to  improve  the  fertility  content  of  the  soil.

4.  Whats  are  the  plants  I  can  consider  if  I  would  like  to  have  a  better  plants  growth,  quality  and  view  of  the  tank  ?

It  all  depends  on  the  light  intensity,  fertilizer,  CO2  and  the  substrate.  Based  on  the  substrate  fertility  that  you  have,  you  can  decide  what  plants  you  want  to  grow.

5.  Can  I  grow  the  Plants  which  forms  like  a  Mesh  (may  be  "Staurogyne  Repens",  I  am  not  sure  whether  its  available  in  India  ?)  without  changing  my  T5  to  Metal  Halides?

For  carpet  plants,  you  need  good  fertilizer,  good  lighting  and  pressurized  CO2  setup.

6.  Currently,  the  lights  are  turned  ON  for  7  hours  and  simultaneously  the  CO2  is  released  into  the  tank  (2  Bubbles  /  second)  until  the  lights  are  Off.  Do  I  need  to  change  this  approach  ?

Nope.  Its  correct.  You  can  have  8hrs  of  lighting.

7.  Currently  my  Brother  uses  RO  water  for  the  tank  and  does  25  %  water  change  once  in  two  weeks.  I  am  planning  to  switch  to  tap  water  or  may  be  mix  tap  water  with  RO  and  do  50  %  water  changes  once  in  two  weeks  once  I  start  with  this  tank.  Please  correct  me  if  I  am  wrong.

You  can  mix  RO  with  tap  water  and  use.  If  you  use  only  RO  water,  you  need  to  dose  more  micro  fertilizers.

8.  I  am  planning  to  cycle  the  tank  for  2  weeks  after  buying  a  new  substrate  for  either  full  change  /  top-up  on  old  substrate  with  some  regular  water  changes  for  initial  two  weeks  to  get  rid  of  ammonia  leashing.  Cycling  without  Plants  and  Fishes  for  a  week  and  then  introducing  them  to  the  tank.  Is  that  Okay?

Yes.

9.  I  do  believe  that  the  substrate  which  is  in  the  tank  has  to  be  increased  and  more  plants  has  to  be  planted  to  utilize  the  full  effect  of  the  substrate  so  I  believe  anyways  I  need  to  go  for  a  new  substrate  may  be  as  a  top-up.  Please  correct  me  if  I  am  wrong.

Not  really  necessary.

10.  Flourish  is  the  fertilizer  used  in  the  tank.  Can  I  continue  with  that  going  further?  Normally  whats  the  amount  of  Fertilizer  I  need  to  use  in  the  tank?  whats  is  the  time  frequency  for  it?

Follow  what  is  mentioned  for  the  product  that  you  use.  It  would  be  mentioned  in  the  bottle  about  the  dosing  method  and  quantity  based  on  the  tank  volume.

I  hope  I  have  answered  all  your  queries.   Smile
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:36 am Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Hello  Shelly,

Thank  You  so  much  for  the  response.  Below  are  some  of  the  points  where  I  need  some  more  light,  kindly  help.

1.  If  I  use  the  same  old  soil,  you  had  suggested  to  use  bottom  fertilizers  to  increase  the  fertilizer  content.  In  that  case,  here  are  my  doubts,

~  When  you  say  bottom  fertz's,  are  you  referring  to  the  tabs  which  needs  to  be  pushedd  inside  the  substrate?  If  so,  how  many  of  them  would  be  recommended?

~  If  I  am  using  the  old  soil,  do  I  need  to  do  any  kind  of  swapping  or  rescaping  (I  mean,  do  I  need  to  remove  all  the  stuff's  from  the  tank  and  then  replace  it  after  a  rinse?).  

2.  I  will  go  ahead  and  change  the  T5's  to  6500  Kelvin.Is  2*  54  Watts  with  6500K  lighting  would  be  sufficient  for  a  carpet  plants  ?  Please  note  that  the  dimensions  of  my  tank  is  120*30*50  in  cms.

3.  When  you  say  Root  fertilizer,  are  you  referring  to  liquids  like  Flourish  Iron,  Florish  Pottasium,  Flourish  Excel..  ?  Do  we  have  any  other  local  /  better  cost  effective  brands  on  this?  I  believe,  I  can  just  follow  the  dosage   details  from  the  bottle  itself,  correct  me  if  I  am  incorrect.

4,  5.   For  carpet  Plants,  

~  when  you  say  good  fertilizer,  is  there  anything  specific  you  would  like  to  suggest?  

~  Good  Lighting  :  Will  a  T5HO  54  W  /  6500  K  meet  the  requirement?  

~  Pressurized  CO2  setup:  I  have  got  this  already  as  mentioned  before,  and  its  being  used  for  7  hours  daily  with  2  bubbles  per  second.  Its  1.5  years  old.  Do  you  suggest  me  to  refill  the  gas?

9.  I  believe,  you  are  recommending  me  to  go  ahead  with  the  current  substrate  itself  with  better  fertilizer's.  Kindly  confirm.

~  Is  the  depth  shown  in  the  picture  attached  is  fine  for  any  type  of  plants?  I  think  the  optimized  depth  would  be  between  2.5  to  4  inches,  Please  clarify.

New  Question:

River  Sand  substrate  :  Is  it  the  normal  sand  used  for  building  construction  purposes?

Thanks  a  lot  for  your  time  and  valuable  suggestions  Shelly.

Regards,
 Vin
ayushmanm
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:31 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

No.  River  sand  is  different  than  construction  sand
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:34 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Thank  You  for  confirming  Ayushman.  

Regards,
 Vin
garothmaan
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:05 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Hi  clement   Cheer  

Update  your  location,  welcome  to  IAH.  Clapping  

It  looks  like  the  tank  needs  a  lot  of  work,  but  the  infrastructure  is  good.  

Since  you  want  Iwagumi  setup,  you  may  want  to  grow  a  good  carpet  first.

Grass,  staurogyne  repens,  marsilia,  glosso..  will  grow  well  upon  a  professional  substrate.

If  you  opt  for  river  sand,  then  you  may  switch  to  a  full  planted  tank  with  lots  of  green  plants...  Valisneria,  Ludwigia,  Rotala,  Ambulia,  Bacopa,  Cabomba,  Green  lily  are  easy  growing  plants.

water  is  RO  ?  why?  you  have  borewell  water?
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:57 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Hello  Garothmaan,

Smile  Thank  You  so  much  for  the  inputs.

I  have  now  updated  my  location  in  my  profile,  TY  for  reminding.

~  When  you  say  that  "the  tank  needs  a  lot  of  work",  are  you  referring  to  the  plantations  ?  or  the  substrate  ?

~  My  brother  was  using  RO  but  still  we  do  have  Borewell  water  too.  I  am  planning  to  fill  the  tank  may  be  with  a  can  of  RO  and  rest  of  them  with  tap  water.  Any  thoughts?

~  I  am  planning  to  switch  to  2*54  W  /  6500  K  bulbs  from  10000  K  bulbs  as  suggested  by  Shelly.  Will  I  able  to  bring  up  plants  like  Grass,  staurogyne  repens,  marsilia,  glosso  with  this  lighting  setup  ?

Regards,
 Vin
garothmaan
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:39 am Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

IMO-

If  you  get  river  sand,  then  remove  the  whole  previous  substrate  and  replace  it  with  river  sand.  

Plant  all  the  easy  plants  and  make  it  look   fully  filled.  

Your  Chennai  Tap  Water  quality  is  a  question  for  me  too.  If  you  Mix  RO  with  Tap  water,  its  no  meaning.  Some  expert  from  Chennai  will  have  to  be  consulted  for  water.

Dont  use  Bulbs,  use  Philips  or  osram  PLL  tubes  36watts  X  2-  under  this  light  you  can  put  Staurogyne  repens,  marselia,  grass-  with  nice  3  tall  Black  stones.  

This  setup  will  give  you  some  iwagumi  style.
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:58 am Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Hello  Garothmaan,

Thank  You  for  the  response.

~  When  you  say  "Dont  use  Bulbs,  use  Philips  or  osram  PLL  tubes  36watts  X  2"  -  Do   you  suggest  me  to  ignore  the  already  existing  T5  and  then  go  for  PLL  or  Do  you  want  me  to  buy  PLL  in  addition  to  already  existing  T5  ?  May  be  like  without  investing  on  replacing  on  the  T5  tubes,  buy  PLL  ?  How  much  would  be  a  PLL?

FYI,  the  distance  between  the  light  fixture  and  the  tank  is  8  cms  /  3.14  inches
 (Measured  from  the  tubes  to  the  top  of  the  tank  -  I  mean  the  gap  where  we  use  to  enter  our  hands  to  feed  the  fishes)

~  Thanks  for  alerting  me  on  the  mixing  of  RO  with  tap  water.  I  will  stick  on  to  RO  then.

~  Can  you  please  suggest  me  some  easy  but  very  good  looking  plants?

~  Whats  your  recommendation  on  how  to  cycle  the  tank?  Below  is  my  plan,  please  correct  me  if  anything  has  to  be  changed  or  considered.

-  I  believe  if  I  am  not  changing  /  adding  any  substrate  then  

1.  Introduce  Fertilizers  with  more  Plants  with  photo  period  of  6  -8  hours  daily  split  into  2  sections  may  be  like  for  8  Hrs  of  lighting  split  it  into  two  sections  like  6:00  am  to  10:00  am  &  6:00  pm  to  10:00  pm?  

2.  Switch  CO2  ON  1  hour  before  turning  ON  the  lights  and  switch  it  OFF  1  hour  before  turning  OFF  the  lights.

-  If  I  am  going  for  a  new  substrate,  

1.  Fill  the  substrate,  do  the  necessary  water  changes  for  the  initial  1  week  (50  %  change  of  water  daily).  Passing  CO2  -  4  BPS  in  the  start  when  the  tank  is  getting  cycled  may  be  for  a  month  and  then  reduce  it  to  2  BPS  for  15  days  before  adding  the  fishes.  

2.  Reduce  the  water  changes  frequency  to  once  in  3  days  during  the  2nd  &  3rd  week  (50  %  )  

3.  Remove  80  %  of  the  water,  introduce  Plants  during  4th  week  with  75  %  water  changes  thrice  in  a  week.

4.  Introduce  Fertilizers  during  5th  week  as  per  EI  dosing

5.  Introduce  Fishes  during  the  6th  week.

Sorry  for  the  lengthy  conversations,  tried  my  level  best  to  keep  it  short.

Regards,
 Vin
josyjames
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:35 am Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

The  readymade  lights  which  come  along  with  the  readymade  tanks  are  no  good  for  a  planted  tank.  Hence  suggested  to  change  those  lights  to  higher  lumens  output  lights  like  T5HO,  PLL  tubes  etc.  I  would  suggest  you  to  go  for  54Watts  T5Ho  tubes  from  Phillips.  

Plant  suggestion  would  be  difficult  as  each  would  have  his  own  perception  on  plants.  So  it’s  your  wish  to  choose  plants  based  on  the  scape  that  you  have  in  your  tank.

For  ex:  If  you  have  lots  of  driftwood  in  the  tank,  then  you  can  go  for  Anubia's  and  Ferns.  If  less  driftwood,  then  go  for  stem  plants  at  the  background.  Choose  some  mid-ground  plants  and  some  foreground  plants  based  on  your  choice.

Substrate:

If  not  changing  the  substrate:

>  I  would  suggest  you  not  to  go  for  split  lighting  when  planting  new  plants  in  the  tank.  Go  for  one  single  stretch  lighting  period.
 >  Switch  CO2  ON  1  hour  before  turning  ON  the  lights  and  switch  it  OFF  1  hour  before  turning  OFF  the  lights.

If  changing  the  substrate:

1.  Okay.
 2.  Okay.
 3.  Plants  can  be  planted  right  after  you  have  the  new  substrate  in  the  tank  and  scaped.  You  need  not  wait  until  4th  week  to  do  planting.
 4.  Depends  on  the  substrate  that  you  plan  to  use.  ADA  suggests  doing  the  dosing  right  from  the  day  1.  Since  you  are  planning  to  use  EI,  you  should  keep  an  eye  on  algae  and  then  adjust  your  dosing.
 5.  Okay.
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:35 am Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Thank  You  Shelly.  

Between,  I  saw  your  thread  where  you  had  posted  all  the  snaps  of  your  setup.  Simply  Superb!  and  Stunning  it  is.  Really  inspiring.

~  Currently  I  have  got  HOPAR  54  Watts  *2,  10,000  K  which  I  am  going  to  change  it  to  Philips  54  Watts  *  2  6500  K.

Now  I  am  getting  a  doubt  whether  the  T5  HO  Philips  54  Watts  *  2  6500  K  would  help  me  grow  Staurogyne  repens,  marselia  etc.  Or  do  I  need  to  switch  to  PLL  for  that?

I  know  that  I  am  almost  rotating  myself  on  the  lights  more  but  thought  its  better  to  get  out  of  it  with  no  more  doubts.  Please  clarify.

~  Do  I  really  need  a  reactor  /  aerator  for  my  CO2?  My  cylinder  is  now  almost  1.5  years  old,  do  I  need  to  refill  gas?

Regards,
 Vin
josyjames
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:59 am Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

@  Vin,

You  can  go  for  2  x  54Watts  T5HO.  6500kelvin.

10000K  that  you  have  currently  is  for  marine  tank  and  does  not  help  in  plant  growth.  So  you  really  need  to  change  the  tube  to  6500Kelvin.

Reactor-  It  is  not  mandatory  to  go  for  reactor.  If  you  have  good  flow  in  the  tank,  then  a  single  diffuser  would  be  sufficient.

CO2  -  You  can  check  the  pressure  of  your  cylinder  in  the  regulator  gauge.  If  your  regulator  does  not  have  any  gauge,  you  need  to  check  if  by  opening  the  needle  valve  and  see  if  co2  is  oozing  out.  But  since  it  is  1.5  years  old,  the  cylinder  would  be  mostly  empty.  

What  capacity  cylinder  do  you  have?  Can  you  please  post  a  picture  of  your  cylinder  along  with  the  regulator  setup?
josyjames
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:18 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Clement  wrote  (View  Post):                

Between,  I  saw  your  thread  where  you  had  posted  all  the  snaps  of  your  setup.  Simply  Superb!  and  Stunning  it  is.  Really  inspiring.

Thanks  for  the  comments...   Smile   Smile
Clement
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:05 pm Post subject: Re: Need Suggestions on renovating my brother's Planted Aqua Reply with quote

Hello  Shelly,

You  are  welcome  :)

Regarding  the  CO2,  it  is  a  2  KG  cylinder.  In  fact,  the  bottom  of  the  diffuser  is  broken  so  only  the  pippette  which  forms  the  diffuser  is  available  now.  I  think  I  need  to  buy  a  new  one,  will  it  have  an  impact  on  the  CO2  distribution  without  a  diffuser?  How  much  would  be  a  good  diffuser?

I  have  attached  the  snaps  of  the  cylinder  and  diffuser  for  reference.

Regarding  Plants  -  Do  I  need  to  keep  the  non  carpet  plants  in  potted  setup  or  it  is  okay  to  have  them  planted  over  the  substrate  ?

Regards,
 Vin
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Aquatic Plants and Planted Aquaria All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: