138. Guest
139. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,427

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 am Post subject: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Finally  I  made  it.  Cause  it  was  not  easy  for  me  today  to  visit  India  International  Pet  Trade  Fair  2009.  Yesterday  evening  I  have  met  with  a  rough  car  accident.  My  Car  completely  smashed  from  back  and  front  for  the  rash  driving  of  Call  Center  Cab.  Anyway,  let  me  start  with  today’s  event.

I  and  Tony  Sir  started  from  my  home  at  12:30  PM  and  we  thought  we  will  be  able  to  reach  the  venue  by  2PM.  But  horrible  Traffic  Jam  of  3  states  (Haryana,  Delhi  and  UP)  forced  us  to  stick  to  the  road  for  2.5hrs.  In  the  mean  time  I  have  started  getting  calls  from  our  ACD  members  and  received  not  so  good  vocal  tonics  for  being  late.  Finally  we  reached  the  venue  at  3PM.  We  both  missed  to  have  proper  breakfast  and  starving  for  food.

While  Entering  Into  Noida,  I  was  scared  looking  at  the  sky.  It  was  covered  by  flying  scavenger  birds.  Later  Tony  updated  me,  that  we  are  crossing  the  slaughter  house  of  Delhi  NCR  region.

When  we  made  our  way  through  the  main  gate  to  the  hall,  first  we  were  greeted  by  ADA  Shop  and  a  4  feet  Nature  Aquarium.  After  seeing  many  creations  in  IAH,  immediately  I  understood  who  the  man  behind  this  neat  aquascaping  is.  And  my  eyes  started  to  hunt  the  student  of  Mr.  Amano.  I  spotted  him  few  pace  away  busy  talking  to  someone.  So  didn't  disturb  him  and  started  clicking  the  pictures.

ADA  SHOP

The  Display  Tank:

Wabi  Kusa:

ADA  Goods:

As  being  a  planted  freak,  I  stunned  to  see  the  materials.  May  be  my  pocket  won't  support  to  get  them,  but  they  will  be  in  my  dream  always.

I  was  done  with  the  clicks  and  Adip  was  still  busy.  So  I  moved  on  to  see  the  other  stalls.

After  couple  of  steps  forward  I  bumped  into  'Aquael'  Shop.  This  shop  was  swarmed  by  our  ACD  club  members.  

This  is  the  most  unique  part  of  our  Aquarium  Club  Delhi  that  I  am  proud  of.  A  single  post  in  community  and  a  single  call  to  any  of  the  members,  everyone  will  be  present  to  meet  each  other.  I  am  proud  of  such  great  network  among  hobbyists  and  friends.

Tony,  Bappa,  Vicky,  Rohit  (L-R)

The  Aquael  Shop  was  really  fascinating  with  all  super  duper  Canister  filters  starting  from  nano  to  monster  tanks.  I  was  amazed  to  see  the  electronic  plastic  heaters  along  with  high  quality  Glass  one.  The  shop  is  full  with  Filters,  Heaters,  UV  sterilizer,  Fish  food  and  what  not,  with  impressive  merchandising.  The  Aquael  Marketing  Manager,  Adam  flew  all  the  way  from  Poland  to  make  it  a  success.  And  our  Old  good  friend  Tarun  was  too  busy  handling  customers.

Aquael  Shop

Nash(Shiny  Head)  and  his  Saltwater  student  Suneesh  busy  in  researching  the  products.  

Import  baron  Abhik  Majumdar  lost  in  Deep  Thought.

Adam  busy  with  the  interested  aquarists.

In  the  mean  time  I  had  a  pat  on  my  back  and  saw  Tarun  was  standing  with  Adip.  I  became  a  fan  of  him  immediately  and  introduced  him  to  everyone  of  our  club  who  are  part  of  IAH  as  well.  Such  a  nice  and  polite  person  Adip  is.  It  was  my  bad  luck  that  I  could  not  spend  more  time  with  him  as  both  of  us  were  busy.  But  will  look  forward  to  meet  him  again.  

Rohit,  Vicky,  Arnav,  Me  with  Adip  (L-R):

Now  again  I  moved  on  and  saw  the  stall  of  'Taiyo  Pet  Products'.  They  came  from  Chennai  and  also  the  dealer  of  Fluval.  Immediately  I  found  our  2  Monster  freak  Rohit  and  Vicky  grabbed  the  reception  guy  to  find  the  info  on  FX5.  So  I  didn't  interrupt  them.

There  were  lots  of  stalls  of  Dog,  Birds  and  other  Pets.  But  was  not  able  to  spend  much  time  there  as  I  was  hopping  between  ADA  and  Aquael.  :P

And  last  but  not  the  least,  below  are  the  regular  guys  common  in  every  pet  fairs.  One  unnamed  Pet  shop  came  to  display  the  fishes  and  tanks  there.  Couple  of  shots  from  that  stall.

I  don't  know  what  was  wrong  with  this  marine  tank.  But  the  moment  Nash  and  Bhaskar  spotted  this  one,  they  became  completely  furious.

We  left  the  place  at  arround  5:30PM.  Me  and  Tony  both  were  mad  with  hunger.  So  immidiately  I  grabbed  his  GPS  system  to  search  a  McDonald  nearby  so  we  can  get  enough  energy  to  face  the  returning  traffic.

Ravi  was  carrying  another  Digicam  and  will  look  forward  to  his  captures  too.

EYE  CANDY   Chuckle  

Last edited by Tirtha C on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
random2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:35 am Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Nice  snaps  Tirtha.  Good  that  more  products  are  entering  Indian  market.

Sorry  to  hear  about  your  accident  though.
DJ_Rocky
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 am Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Quote:                
The  Aquael  Marketing  Manager,  David  flew  all  the  way  from  Poland  to  make  it  a  success.                
His  name  is  Adam  Michalik,  not  David.

Thanks  a  lot  for  sharing  the  pics!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 am Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

DJ_Rocky  wrote  (View  Post):                

Quote:                
The  Aquael  Marketing  Manager,  David  flew  all  the  way  from  Poland  to  make  it  a  success.                
His  name  is  Adam  Michalik,  not  David.

Oops....  my  Bad.  Updated  the  name.  Thanks  for  correcting  me.
tigermath
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 am Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

nice  photo  story  Tirthda..u  r  really  bad  about  nonfishy  names[Smile]
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 am Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

tigermath  wrote  (View  Post):                
u  r  really  bad  about  nonfishy  names[Smile]                

Undoubtedly  I  am.   Chuckle  

Avik.....  update  Signature  with  your  name.
Seetharam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Great  Pictures  Tirtha  

The  ADA  section  is  SUPER  as  usual   Thumb Up  

I  have  interacted  with  Tony  and  Bappa  ,  now  after  you  put  a  picture  i  can  put  a  face  to  the  name   Chuckle
shameek
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Thanks  Tirtha  da  for  sharing  those  pics!  Smile
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:54 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Seetharam  wrote  (View  Post):                
The  ADA  section  is  SUPER  as  usual   Thumb Up  

This  section  was  good  but  not  super.  May  I  had  too  high  expectation  with  ADA.  Adip  was  the  only  person  who  knows  about  the  products,  but  rest  of  the  stall  guys  failed  to  answer  the  quiries  coming  from  the  customers.  

The  Delhi  counterpart  really  should  upgrade  themselves  with  this  products  and  their  products  if  they  really  want  to  satisfy  Delhi  Aquarists  need.  

This  was  just  my  observation,  may  be  others  have  different  views.
beta
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:24 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Hey  Tirtha,
 Thanks  for  the  pics.  I  really  loved  the  Nigirian  Long  Tell  Molly.
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:30 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

beta  wrote  (View  Post):                
Hey  Tirtha,
 Thanks  for  the  pics.  I  really  loved  the  Nigirian  Long  Tell  Molly.                

ROFL   Chuckle
GT38
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

great  pics  tirtha  and  it  was  a  nice  meeting  all  the  great  people  involved  in  this  hobby.  ADIP  is  a  great,  learned  and  a  very  polite  person.  was  nice  meeting  him.  Smile
venky
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 am Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Hi  Mr.  Tirtha,

Thanks  for  visiting  Delhi.  I  was  in  the  fair  on  31st  around  2.00  p.m.  Unfortunately  other  than  Tarun  I  couldn't  meet  other  IAH  family.  The  pictures  were  great.  I  think  we  need  to  have  more  stalls  in  the  fair.  It  was  more  of  a  doggy  show  than  a  fishy  one!!!!

Regards,
Kaushik
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Nice  photo  diary  Tirthankar.  Actually  I  was  thinking  to  come  Delhi  on  29th  but  suddenly  I've  to  canceled  the  reservation  at  the  last  moment.  Anyhow  my  friend  Rohit  visited  the  IIPT  and  brought  some  goods  for  me  which  I'll   check  out  tomorrow.  Great  relief  for  me  to  know  that  you  are  not  hurt,  Your  Santro  is  fully  insured?
 Regards
 Kaushikda
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 pm Post subject: Re: India International Pet Trade Fair - A Photo Journal Reply with quote

Kaushik  wrote  (View  Post):                
Nice  photo  diary  Tirthankar.  Actually  I  was  thinking  to  come  Delhi  on  29th  but  suddenly  I've  to  canceled  the  reservation  at  the  last  moment.  Anyhow  my  friend  Rohit  visited  the  IIPT  and  brought  some  goods  for  me  which  I'll   check  out  tomorrow.  Great  relief  for  me  to  know  that  you  are  not  hurt,  Your  Santro  is  fully  insured?
 Regards
 Kaushikda                

I  was  expecting  your  call  so  we  can  go  together.  Anyhow,  we  can  make  it  on  coming  year.  

I  don't  drive  Santro.  I  have  a  SPARK  and  it's  damaged  badly.  75%  of  the  body  needs  to  be  redone.  For  the  Safety  measures  provided  by  Chevrolet,  I  was  able  to  get  out  of  that  car  without   spilling  blood  otherwise  I  would  have  started  setting  up  planted  tanks  in  Eden  garden  by  now.   ROFL
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Events All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: