51. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 1,006
 Member(s): 0
 Total: 1,006

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,836

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - aquazonic X3
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

aquazonic X3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Filtration Equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vpul
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:39 pm Post subject: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

Has  anyone  on  the  forum  used  this  filter.  If  yes,  It  would  be  great  to  know  the  performance  and  the  quality.  the  box  says  it  has  a  flowrate  of  1300l/hr  and  the  pricing  is  also  good.  Planning  to  get  this  as  a  second  filter.  How  does  it  compare  to  the  Eheims  and  the  Tetras  on  a  scale  of  1  -  10?     Any  help  would  be  greatly  appreciated.
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:13 pm Post subject: Re: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

Hi  vpul,

Compared  to  Eheim  or  Tetras  this  one  would  be  at  3,  with  1  being  the  least  and  10  being  the  best.  

I  had  used  one  of  these  about  3years  back  and  it  went  bad  in  5-6months  i  think.  

Cheers
 Nirav  Shah
 Indiapetstore.com
Prem kk
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 pm Post subject: Re: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

I  used  one  and  it  lasted  for  3  months.  Bad  buy.
BoyuR
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:00 pm Post subject: Re: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

Hi,
      You  can  try  using  BOYU.  it  has  1100l/hr  water  flow.
vpul
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:12 pm Post subject: Re: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

Thanks  for  the  replies  guys,  guess  that  ticks  it  off  then.  any  other  good  brands  I  can  look  at.  My  main  concerns  are  high  flow  rate,  Relatively  Cheap  and  good  reliability.  something  that  rates  around  7  -  8  on  the  scale
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 pm Post subject: Re: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

Your  can  try  Aquaone  Aquis  1200,  its  a  UK  brand.

Cheers
 Nirav  shah
 Indiapetstore.com
DJ_Rocky
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 am Post subject: Re: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

nash81  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  had  used  one  of  these  about  3years  back  and  it  went  bad  in  5-6months  i  think.                  
Oh  really!
 I  hope  you  must  be  the  first  guy  who  used  this  filter  before  its  launch!
 Great  going!  For  your  kind  info  the  product  has  been  launched  in  year  2008.
 Dont  try  to  be  extra  smart  to  sell  your  product  or  products  which  you  offer.

Prem  kk  wrote  (View  Post):                

I  used  one  and  it  lasted  for  3  months.  Bad  buy.                
Hi  Prem,
 The  filter  comes  with  1  year  warranty  but  they  dont  provide  it  because  they  are  selling  it  for  very  low  price.  Ask  the  seller  for  replacement  spares  parts,  they  can  easily  get  you  that.

As  per  my  knowledge  AquaOne  is  a  chinese  brand  and  being  made  in  china.  Having  a  web  site  addressed  as  co.uk  does  not  make  them  UK  brand.

We  can  always  see,  whatever  the  products  you  sell,  you  always  try  to  say  that  they  are  the  best  in  the  business.  Even  few  days  back  you  said  that  your  planted  tank  turned  into  mess  after  using  Ocean  Free  Root  Sticks.  Boss,  I  have  gone  through  your  planted  thread  quite  a  few  times  but  havent  saw  any  such  comment  there!

What  is  this??  !!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 am Post subject: Re: aquazonic X3 Reply with quote

DJ_Rocky  wrote  (View  Post):                

Oh  really!
 I  hope  you  must  be  the  first  guy  who  used  this  filter  before  its  launch!
 Great  going!  For  your  kind  info  the  product  has  been  launched  in  year  2008.
 Dont  try  to  be  extra  smart  to  sell  your  product  or  products  which  you  offer.                

Aquazonic  is  manufactured  by  Qian  Hu  and  has  its  presence  in  4  countries  mainly,  It  has  been  listed  since  2000.  Infact  they  have  a  20%  stake  in  arcadia  since  2007.  Core  business  is  distribution  of  tropical  ornamental  fishes,  manufacturing  and  distribution  of  high  quality  house  brands  comprises  of  Ocean  Free,  Classica  and  Aquazonic  aquarium  accessories,  fish  food  and  medication  with  more  than  5,000  variety.  The  company  website  http://www.qianhu.com/     and  they  were  part  of  CIPS  2008  as  well  http://www.cipscom.com/en/zsml_xq.asp?zwh=B161&zsmc=QIAN%20HU%20CORPORATION%20LIMITED

As  per  my  knowledge  AquaOne  is  a  chinese  brand  and  being  made  in  china.  Having  a  web  site  addressed  as  co.uk  does  not  make  them  UK  brand.

Well  even  eheim  makes  its  parts  in  china,  but  its  still  a  german  brand  will  you  call  it  chinese,  they  have  their  own  quality  standards.  Aquaone  similary  is  based  out  of  UK  &  Australia.  They  can  manufacture  their  parts  anywhere  in  this  world.  http://www.aquaone.co.uk/contact_us.php

We  can  always  see,  whatever  the  products  you  sell,  you  always  try  to  say  that  they  are  the  best  in  the  business.  Even  few  days  back  you  said  that  your  planted  tank  turned  into  mess  after  using  Ocean  Free  Root  Sticks.  Boss,  I  have  gone  through  your  planted  thread  quite  a  few  times  but  havent  saw  any  such  comment  there!

What  is  this??  !!!!!

First  look  who  is  talking  about  this  were  you  not  portraying  the  ocean  free  products,  havent  you  showcased  your  products  like  prodac/ocean  free  and  others  way  many  times  that  you  should  be  the  last  one  talking  about  this  aspect.  Also  the  comment  in  my  thread  would  come  only  if  i  wanted  to  post  about  it.  I  used  it,  did  not  like  it  but  others  have  used  them  effectively  so  i  did  not  post  a  comment  back  then,  did  you  see  a  post  from  me  about  redoing  a  planted  tank  ?  I  have  done  it,  do  i  need  to  post  everything  i  do  ?  thought  i  had  a  personal  choice  there.  I  have  3  marine  tanks,  2  africans,  1  Discus  and  1  planted  of  which  how  many  post  have  you  seen  here.  BTW  even  i  sell  Ocean  free  products  so  if  the  intent  was  to  promote  products  i  sell  why  would  i  talk  about  ocean  free  

If  you  say  Aquazonic  provides  1year  warranty  and  because  they  are  selling  it  at  a  cheap  price  they  are  not  providing  it.  WOW  that  is  strange.  If  the  manufacturer  provides  a  warranty  on  a  product  then  that  should  stay  as  is.  Unless  the  product  has  had  any  physical  damages.  So  i  am  sorry  but  i  dont  get  your  statement.  Why  should  a  buyer  pay  for  spares  /  parts  for  a  product  that  originally  carries  warranty  from  the  manufacturer.  

If  i  was  the  only  person  screaming  about  aquazonic  i  would  completely  understand.  But  we  have  other  hobbyist  here  who  have  had  no  luck  with  the  same  brand  as  well.

I  think  some  else  is  rather  trying  to  be  smart  here  and  the  intent  of  this  post  is  more  to  save  a  brand  you  sell  is  it  ?
 Aquariumsindia  Link
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Filtration Equipment All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: