249. Guest
250. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 1,909
 Member(s): 0
 Total: 1,909

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,848

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Indiapetstore Customer Interaction
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Indiapetstore Customer Interaction
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Indiapetstore.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tejjammy
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Nirav,
 I  had  ordered  fish  food  from  your  site  and  highly  impressed  by  the  quick  service  and  delivery.
 Though  the  initial  time  between  order  and  shipping  status  on  the  site  was  of  6  days,  the  goods  were  recieved  by  me  within  2  days  of  shipping  though  it  was  mentioned  7-10days  Very Happy   Very Happy  .
 1.  Is  there  any  free  shipping  for  Mumbai?

Only  problem  that  algae  wafers  i  ordered  was  buy  1  get  1  free  and  they  will  expire  this  month.  
 2.  Any  ideas  what  to  do?  (Old  stock   Surprised  )

Thank  you,
 Tejas
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:40 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Tejas,

Were  those  aquafin  or  Ejet  ?  Can  you  email  the  customer  service  team,  they  will  send  across  another  packing.  Normally  we  ensure  that  the  packs  have  atleast  6months.  Hikari  atleast  12months.  

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:45 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

imagica  wrote  (View  Post):                
Dear  Mr  Nirav,

As  per  the  order  confirmation  it  stated  that  product  is  4  Ft  and  has  60  LED  and  is  in  strip  size  (sample  pasted  below).  Product  delevered  is  10  Ft  has  95  LEDS  and  is  not  a  strip  size  (the  one  delevered  is  what  we  commonly  know  as  LED  rope  light  which  we  get  during  Diwali).  Also  normal  price  at  electronics  market  for  this  is  around  30  -  50  Rs  per  metre  (3.3  Ft).  I  strongly  beleive  this  as  a  makeshift  arrangement  against  the  product  ordered  by  me.  I  would  request  you  to  kindly  let  me  know  the  alternatives  as  am  not  satisfied  with  the  product.

Order  Confirmation  indiapetstore.com
 Manish  Kumar,
 Thanks  for  shopping  with  us  today!
 The  following  are  the  details  of  your  order.
 Order  Number:  3015996
 Date  Ordered:  Monday  11  October,  2010
 Click  here  for  a  Detailed  Invoice  
 Products
 1  xAquadine  Rub  Red  2L  (rubyred2l)  Rs.1,000.00
 1  xDophin  Battery  Operated  Gravel  Cleaner  (dbgc)  Rs.500.00
 1  xDophin  Doubble  Drum  Food  Timer  (ddft)  Rs.600.00

1  x60  LED,  2W  Actinic  Linear  Strip  4  feet  (60LEDbluestrip)  Rs.550.00
   ---------
 Sub-Total:Rs.2,650.00                

I  am  not  sure  what  the  common  name  is,  however  this  is  something  we  have  in  flexible  tubing.  There  are  almost  6  variants  of  strip  lighting,  however  flexible  tubing  lights  are  only  one.  Yes  these  are  used  in  a  lot  of  other  purpose  as  well.  

upto  2  feet  there  will  be  a  hard  baton  /  tubing  strip.  Anything  above  2  feet  will  be  flexible  tubing.

If  you  wish  you  can  always  send  the  product  back  to  us  as  per  our  satisfaction  return  policy.

Warm  Regards
tejjammy
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:38 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

nash81  wrote  (View  Post):                
Hi  Tejas,

Were  those  aquafin  or  Ejet  ?  Can  you  email  the  customer  service  team,  they  will  send  across  another  packing.  Normally  we  ensure  that  the  packs  have  atleast  6months.  Hikari  atleast  12months.  

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

The  product  mentioned  on  the  site  was  "AQUAFIN  /  EJET  ALGAE  WAFERS  FOOD  Buy  1  Get  1  FREE"
 and  i  got  Ejet.
 I  have  opened  one  of  the  container  so  can  the  other  one  be  replaced?
 What  is  the  procedure  for  replacement?
tejjammy
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Its  been  4  days  now  but  no  reply  till  now  Thumb Down   Thumb Down   Sad  
 hey  nirav  or  anybody  else  can  you  give  me  the  customer  care  contact  number  and  the  procedure  for  replacement??
Michael
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:29 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Michael  wrote  (View  Post):                

#  3016000  my  order  number  still  has  the  wavemaker  and  live  rock  that  has  not  reached  me.  I  have  sent  a  few  mails  that  have  got  only  an  automated  response.

I  was  told  that  the  items  were  shipped  OCt  29th..  I  have  still  not  got  them.  

moreover  i  constantly  see  that  the  website  says  that  you  are  moving..  it  has  been  that  way  for  a  very  long  time  now...

part  of  my  order  reached  quickly  but  now  I  am  having  issues  with  the  other  part  of  the  order.                

Hi  Michael,

Man  made  live  rock  takes  upto  10  weeks  only  for  curing,  hence  there  is  a  longer  shipment  time.  We  had  estimated  the  curing  date  and  expectation  to  ship  on  the  29th.  However  the  rocks  were  still  not  pH  neutral  on  the  29th.  Hence  couldnt  be  shipped  on  that  date.  The  same  as  per  our  records  has  been  emailed  to  you  on  the  30th  of  Oct.  A  follow  up  mail  is  posted  on  the  11/08/2010  and  subsequently  on  11/19/2010.
 Since  you  had  requested  for  the  replacement  wave  maker  to  be  shipped  along  with  the  live  rock,  it  wasnt  shipped  separately.  As  per  the  infomation  received  from  my  shipment  team  the  same  is  forwarded  to  you  on  the  11/28/2010  and  an  email  notification  has  also  been  sent.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

Hi  Nash,

I  appreciate  the  reply,  However  I  am  looking  at  my  email  records  (you  are  in  my  safe  senders  list)  and  the  only  mail  i  got  from  you  is  below  on  OCT  29th  which  says  that   the  items  are  SHIPPED.  No  mails  other  than  Auto  replies  were  received  on  8th  and  19th.  If  you  read  my  mails  to  you  they  say  that  I  never  received  a  reply  from  you.  Obviously  there  is  a  break  in  the  email  system  somewhere.  Kindly  check  the  same.  I  have  also  not  got  any  update  on  the  30th  from  you.

Never  the  less  if  the  below  mail  says  that  the  items  were  shipped,  I  fail  to  understand  your  justification  that  the  items  were  not  shipped.

My  request  to  send  the  replacement  wave  maker  was  under  the  assumption  that  you  were  shipping  the  items  as  per  the  date  you  informed  me  earlier.  Obviously  when  there  is  long  delay  such  as  the  one  now...  my  choice  would  be  different  right?  Combined  with  the  failure  to  get  any  mails  from  you,  I  obviously  got  worried.

I  didn't  want  to  put  my  feedback  thru  this  forum  but  then  I  had  no  choice  as  I  didnt  get  any  replies.  Looks  like  the  forum  is  a  better  way  to  get  to  you  guys.

Quote:                

Indiapetstore  Customer  Service  to  me  
  show  details  Oct  29  

Hi  Michael,

Yes  they  have  been  dispatched,  you  should  receive  them  by  Wednesday,  Rocks  do  not  go  by  airshipment.

Warm  Regards,
 Customer  Service
 www.indiapetstore.com
 www.freshnmarine.in                

Hi  Michael,

Yes  the  rocks  were  packed  for  dispatch  and  were  ready  for  courier  collection  ,  so  when  the  shipping  team  packs  a  products  and  scans  the  barcode  on  the  bill,  the  status  to  the  customer  service  section  gets  updated  as  shipped,  but  when  my  guys  told  me  the  water  in  which  the  rocks  were  cured  had  a  pH  of  10.3,  we  decided  to  hold  all  the  consignments  are  cure  them  further.  So  there  was  a  mis-communication.

With  regards  to  the  mails  not  being  received,  I  believe  it   could  be  our  mail  server,  it  has  been  abrupt  since  the  last  month  and  the  hosting  provider  is  working  on  the  same,  we  had  some  issues  on  the  same  where  even  while  placing  the  order  there  was  an  SMTP  error  coming  up.  Infact  currently  we  have  been  diverting  all  our  mails  through  the  freshnmarine  hosting  service.

Anyways  Airtel  is  in  the  process  of  installing  the  3G  gateway  in  our  office,  so  post  that  all  should  be  clear  and  sound,  since  we  are  going  to  be  hosting  the  site,  smtp,  etc  within  our  office  itself.

I  wouldnt  suggest  the  forum  is  the  best  way  to  communicate,  since  this  access  is  only  available  to  me.  So  incase  i  am  travelling,  you  may  not  get  any  replies  at  all.

you  can  however  always  write  to  me  directly  at  nirav  [at]  indiapetstore  [dot]  com,  since  that  is  directly  received  by  me  on  my  blackberry.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
 www.freshnmarine.in                

Nirav,  Since  I  didnt  get  the  mails  I  am  not  aware  of  the  shipment  date,  could  you  give  me  the  present  shipment  date  of  the  live  rock.  Also  please  send  the  wave  maker  immediately  as  I  need  it  in  the  tank  ...
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Michael,

You  should  expect  to  receive  both  by  early  next  week,  around  the  14  or  15th.  I  have  asked  my  staff  to  get  the  awb  no  from  the  courier  agency  and  SMS  it  to  you.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

tejjammy  wrote  (View  Post):                
Its  been  4  days  now  but  no  reply  till  now  Thumb Down   Thumb Down   Sad  
 hey  nirav  or  anybody  else  can  you  give  me  the  customer  care  contact  number  and  the  procedure  for  replacement??                

Hi  Tejjammy,

The  forum  is  only  accessed  by  me,  so  only  when  i  log  in  you  will  get  a  reply,  just  email  the  customer  service  (  info  [at]  indiapetstore  [dot]  com,  they  will  send  you  an  RMA  no  that  has  to  be  mentioned  on  the  packing  and  you  can  send  the  unopened  product  back  to  us  for  replacement.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
imagica
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:03 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Dear  Mr  Nirav,

As  per  the  order  confirmation  it  stated  that  product  is  4  Ft  and  has  60  LED  and  is  in  strip  size  (sample  pasted  below).  Product  delevered  is  10  Ft  has  95  LEDS  and  is  not  a  strip  size  (the  one  delevered  is  what  we  commonly  know  as  LED  rope  light  which  we  get  during  Diwali).  Also  normal  price  at  electronics  market  for  this  is  around  30  -  50  Rs  per  metre  (3.3  Ft).  I  strongly  beleive  this  as  a  makeshift  arrangement  against  the  product  ordered  by  me.  I  would  request  you  to  kindly  let  me  know  the  alternatives  as  am  not  satisfied  with  the  product.

Manish  Kumar,
 Products

---------

I  am  not  sure  what  the  common  name  is,  however  this  is  something  we  have  in  flexible  tubing.  There  are  almost  6  variants  of  strip  lighting,  however  flexible  tubing  lights  are  only  one.  Yes  these  are  used  in  a  lot  of  other  purpose  as  well.  

upto  2  feet  there  will  be  a  hard  baton  /  tubing  strip.  Anything  above  2  feet  will  be  flexible  tubing.

If  you  wish  you  can  always  send  the  product  back  to  us  as  per  our  satisfaction  return  policy.

Warm  Regards                

Plz  provide  me  complete  postal  address  so  that  i  can  return  back  the  product.  Also  i  havent  recd  any  update  on  Battery  Operated  Gravel  Cleaner  as  of  now  (is  tht  still  out  of  stock)  nor  i  have  recd  refund.
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Dear  Mr  Nirav,

Manish  Kumar,
 Products

---------

Warm  Regards                

Plz  provide  me  complete  postal  address  so  that  i  can  return  back  the  product.  Also  i  havent  recd  any  update  on  Battery  Operated  Gravel  Cleaner  as  of  now  (is  tht  still  out  of  stock)  nor  i  have  recd  refund.                

Hi,

Please  write  an  email  to  customer  service,  info  [at]  indiapetstore  [dot]  com,  they  will  send  you  a  RMA  number  and  the  address  of  return.  The  same  has  to  be  mentioned  on  the  packing.  I  will  check  on  the  Credit  status,  you  can  also  mention  the  same  in  the  email.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
Michael
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:04 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Michael,

You  should  expect  to  receive  both  by  early  next  week,  around  the  14  or  15th.  I  have  asked  my  staff  to  get  the  awb  no  from  the  courier  agency  and  SMS  it  to  you.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

Hi  

I  waited  for  the  emails  /  sms..  Didnt  get  either  of  them.  Also  the  product  has  not  arrived  as  yet.

Do  give  me  an  update.

Thanks
 Mike
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:40 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Mike,

It  has  reached  the  logistic  providers  Hub  office  this  evening,  there  was  no  cell  number  mentioned  in  your  order  hence  they  were  unable  to  SMS  the  details  to  you  and  seems  mails  are  not  reaching  you  for  some  reason.  I  guess  they  will  move  it  to  your  local  office  tomorrow  and  day  after  it  should  get  delivered  to  you.

Warm  regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
Michael
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Mike,

It  has  reached  the  logistic  providers  Hub  office  this  evening,  there  was  no  cell  number  mentioned  in  your  order  hence  they  were  unable  to  SMS  the  details  to  you  and  seems  mails  are  not  reaching  you  for  some  reason.  I  guess  they  will  move  it  to  your  local  office  tomorrow  and  day  after  it  should  get  delivered  to  you.

Warm  regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

Hi  Nash

thanks  for  the  update.

Kindly  PM  me  the  AWB  number.  and  the  name  of  the  courier.  I  will  follow  up  here.

Thanks
 Mike
Michael
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Mike,

Warm  regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com                

Hi  Nash

thanks  for  the  update.

Kindly  PM  me  the  AWB  number.  and  the  name  of  the  courier.  I  will  follow  up  here.

Thanks
 Mike                

Nirav,

I  just  got  the  Man  Made  Live  Rocks  10  min  ago...  ALL  the  rocks  are  IN  Broken  Pieces...  That  too  Small  ones..  there  is  no  way  to  salvage  these..

I  was  hoping  that  atleast  one  I  could  put  in,  but  EVERY  SINGLE  Live  ROCK  is  broken.

I  can  send  you  the  pics  if  you  need  them.  I  am  very  unhappy  as  I  have  waited  patiently  for  these.

The  packing  was  terrible  and  it  is  easy  to  see  that  why  they  broke.  The  packing  was  not  proper  

I  can  send  you  pics  if  you  need  for  verification.  

Kindly  give  me  replacement  live  rock  or  the  money  back.  I  have  been  patient  all  this  while  but  this  is  very  disheartening.

I  was  really  hoping  for  the  live  rock  to  be  a  part  of  my  aquarium.

..  \

I  am  yet  to  try  out  the  wave  maker.  I  will  give  you  an  update  once  I  put  it  into  the  tank  today.

I  am  sending  you  and  your  team  a  mail  along  with  this  post.

Kindly  give  me  a  quick  response.

Thanks
 Michael
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Feedback Reply with quote

Hi  Michael,

I  cannot  help  you  on  this  here  ,  you  will  have  to  mail  the  customer  service  along  with  photographs,  we  keep  cured  rocks  ready  with  us  for  such  situations,  so  the  replacement  can  be  done  immediately.  So  all  you  need  to  do  is  mail  them  the  pictures,  so  that  insurance  can  be  filed.  Within  48hours  we  will  receive  the  insurance  claim  go  ahead  and  a  replacement  will  be  shipped  out.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Indiapetstore.com All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: