131. Guest
132. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 1,909
 Member(s): 0
 Total: 1,909

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,898

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Indiapetstore Customer Interaction
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Indiapetstore Customer Interaction
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Indiapetstore.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnT
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Okay  thanx,  i  will  be  waiting  for  that  piece  of  information.

Regards,

John  Thomas
Anish_a
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hello  Nirav

I'm  updating  things  in  this  link  as  i  have  not  been  able  to  contact  you  either  through  E-Mail  or  phone  call.  Neither  you  nor  your  team  seems  to  be  answering  my  E-Mails  or  returning  phone  call's...........Sad.  (The  e-mails  have  been  sent  in  a  span  of  over  two  months)

Could  you  please  update  me  on  the  status  of  the  LED  Light.  Will  I  be  getting  it  any  time  now??????????

I  guess  this  has  been  the  longest  wait  of  all  your  customer  to  get  the  actual  product  that  i  ordered  for  and  not  a  sample  piece......

The  regulator  that  you  sold  me  also  is  defective  one.  The  pressure  gauge  which  shows  the  pressure  in  the  cylinder  is  not  working.  I  have  been  using  a  friens  regulator  for  over  three  months  now.  Your  team  doesn't  seem  to  be  answering  mails  nor  u  picking  up  calls  in  your  official  time.

Could  you  please  call  me  back  ASAP  @  9972833224

Warm  regards
 Anish
JohnT
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hello  Nirav,

Today,  I  received  one  consignment  order  #  3016215.  In  that  I  got  Ocean  Nutrition  Brine  Shrimp  Plus  Flakes  as  replacement  for  Ocean  Nutrition  Formula  Two  Flakes  as  it  was  back-order.  Actually,  I  ordered  for  Ocean  Nutrition  Formula  Two  Flakes  keeping  in  mind  extra  algae  requirements  for  my  Tangs  and  other  herbivorous  fishes,  anyways  something  better  than  nothing....  Fishes  looking  happy  now  after  so  much  wait  for  tummy  full  food....  :)

Thanks,

Now  waiting  for  the  Macro  Algae  consignment.

Regards,

John  Thomas
Anish_a
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hello  Nirav

Can  I  have  an  update  on  my  LED  and  Regulator??????????????

Anish
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Anish_a  wrote  (View  Post):                
Hello  Nirav

I'm  updating  things  in  this  link  as  i  have  not  been  able  to  contact  you  either  through  E-Mail  or  phone  call.  Neither  you  nor  your  team  seems  to  be  answering  my  E-Mails  or  returning  phone  call's...........Sad.  (The  e-mails  have  been  sent  in  a  span  of  over  two  months)

Could  you  please  update  me  on  the  status  of  the  LED  Light.  Will  I  be  getting  it  any  time  now??????????

I  guess  this  has  been  the  longest  wait  of  all  your  customer  to  get  the  actual  product  that  i  ordered  for  and  not  a  sample  piece......

The  regulator  that  you  sold  me  also  is  defective  one.  The  pressure  gauge  which  shows  the  pressure  in  the  cylinder  is  not  working.  I  have  been  using  a  friens  regulator  for  over  three  months  now.  Your  team  doesn't  seem  to  be  answering  mails  nor  u  picking  up  calls  in  your  official  time.

Could  you  please  call  me  back  ASAP  @  9972833224

Warm  regards
 Anish                

Hi  Anish,

Sorry  for  the  delay  in  the  reply,  but  was  travelling  across  the  weekend.  We  get  an  extended  one  on  Mondays.

Currently  there  are  no  active  phone  numbers  that  we  are  using  for  customer  service  and  the  channel  is  via  email,  unfortunately  for  some  reasons  your  mails  have  hit  the  spam  box  and  since  it  was  addressed  to  me  only  and  not  customer  service,  i  did  not  check  my  spam  box  and  just  blindly  deleted  them.
 Fortunately  the  trash  can  was  not  emptied  and  have  been  able  to  retreive  only  one  email  sent  on  the  1/4/2011.  As  per  that  email  as  well,  there  are  no  complains  with  regards  to  the  Co2  regulator.  The  email  is  quoted  below.
 With  regards  to  the  LED  fitting,  we  had  offered  you  a  refund,  but  it  was  your  choice  to  accept  the  sample  peice  which  was  put  on  display  at  our  showroom  and  was  clearly  indicated  to  you  and  agreed  upon.  We  had  agreed  to  replace  the  same  as  and  when  the  new  stocks  arrive.  Unfortunately  the  manuacturing  company  in  china  has  some  large  orders  from  GE,  due  to  which  our  batch  manufacturing  in  currently  delayed.  Hence  we  have  not  received  the  new  systems  yet.  Obviously  had  we  received  them  the  announcement  would  have  been  there  on  IAH.  We  still  stand  by  the  offer  of  the  refund  and  you  can  send  the  product  back  to  us.

For  the  Esab  regulator,  the  same  has  warranty  and  you  can  email  info  [at]  indiapetstore  [dot]  com  and  you  will  receive  an  RMA  number  which  needs  to  be  mentioned  on  the  packaging  in  which  you  send  back  the  regulator  to  us  for  replacements.

Hope  the  above  helps.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  shah
 www.indiapetstore.com

Quote:                

Hello  Nirav

I  tried  calling  you  quite  number  of  times  over  the  last  month  and  January  it  just  rang  and  nobody  picked  it.
 I  guess  you  are  pretty  buzy.....Sad.

i  was  wondering  if  i  could  get  the  new  piece  of  equipment  (LED  Fitting)  that  i  originally  requested  for.
 As  we  discussed  a  couple  of  months  back  that  you  will  be  getting  the  latest  fittings  and  i  will  be  provided  with  a  new  one.

Please  let  me  know  when  i  can  receive  it?????

Awaiting  your  response.

Wish  you  a  very  Happy  and  Prosperous  New  Year.

Warm  regards
 Anish

Anish_a
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hello  Nirav

Thank  you  for  an  update  on  this  issue.

Could  you  provide  me  with  an  approximate  date  as  to  when  i  can  receive  the  new  product??????depending  on  which  i  can  decide  weather  i  need  to  go  for  a  refund???or  keep  this  product......As  long  as  i  don't  have  a  mounting  fit.......  i  really  cannot  fill/topup  the  tank  with  water.  

Currently  i  have  screwed  it  on  to  the  glass  and  since  it  is  an  immersed  setup  currently  i  haven't  filled  in  any  water  .  going  fwd  i  will  have  no  option  to  fill  in  the  water  cos  the  light  almost  touch  the  brim  of  my  tank.

Also,  we  mutually  agreed  on  the  sample  piece  cos  i  was  informed  that  the  new  stock  should  reach  you  in  a  couple  of  months  n  i  will  be  sent  a  new  piece

One  more  IMP  thing,  the  product  comes  with  a  warranty  of  5  years....Since  there  is  no  production  that's  happening  what  happens  if  my  light  fuses  or  if  anything  goes  wrong  in  the  product....how  will  i  be  compensated  then????

I  had  purchased  a  qutox  regulator  (ISI)  which  comes  with  a  standard  6  month  warranty.  
 Could  you  please  check  the  mails  that  were  addressed  in  September/October  where  i  have  defined   my  issue  very  clearly???

As  said  before  the  phone  lines  didn't  go  through  and  i  had  no  option  but  to  send  us  an  e-mail  only.  And  i  have  alwayz  addressed  the  mail  to  the  same  address  right  from  day  one  and  was  promptly  replied  before............n  so  i  just  didn't  send  it  to  any  other  address.

Let  me  know  how  i  need  to  proceed  on  this??

Warm  regards
 Anish
Anish_a
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:56 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hello  Nirav

Can  I  please  have  an  update  on  how  i  need  to  proceed  on  this  one????????

Anish
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:44 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hi  Anish,

Of  all  the  mails  i  have  received,  none  of  those  mention  about  a  Co2  regulator  failure,  none  the  less  an  email  with  the  RMA  number  has  already  been  sent  to  you  a  few  days  back.

With  regards  to  the  5yr  warranty,  the  spares  are  available  with  us,  there  are  only  two  things  that  can  go  bad  in  it,  One  is  the  driver  and  the  other  is  the  bulb.  both  are  available  as  spares.

As  per  the  manufacturer  the  mfg  process  will  start  only  after  24th  Feb  and  by  the  time  it  gets  to  india  it  will  be  around  the  last  week  of  march.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
Anish_a
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hello  Nirav

Thank  you  for  the  updates  on  this  issue.  

I  believe  I  can  wait  till  the  last  week  of  march...............a  few  more  weeks  will  not  make  a  difference  i  guess........Smile.

The  CO2  Regulator  mails  I  shall  check  n  let  you  know..........trying  to  see  if  they  are  available  in  my  sent  items........Sad.

Thank  you  once  again.
 Anish
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hi  Anish,

Dont  dig  for  the  Co2  Emails,  just  read  the  email  we  have  sent  you,  it  has  an  RMA  number,  mention  that  on  the  packing  and  send  the  regulator  to  us.  Rest  we  will  handle.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
nnpnnp
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hi  Nirav
 Can  I  get  feedback  for  freshnmarine  order  (placed  before  2  months  Thumb Down  )  in  this  forum?
 I  will  provide  details  if  it  is  permitted.
nash81
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hi  Nitin,

Sorry  but  where  freshnmarine  is  concerned  we  only  handle  local  support  after  the  product  is  received  by  us  from  customs,  as  per  our  information  the  package  which  contains  your  items  is  currently  at  hold  in  customs.  Once  they  release  it,  which  is  something  we  cannot  dictate  only  then  our  role  of  forward  shipment  comes  in  play.

Warm  Regards
 Nirav  Shah
 www.indiapetstore.com
nnpnnp
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Ok  Nirav.
chatbox55
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:57 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Hello  All
   I  am  new  to  IAH  and  am  into  Marine.  I  ordered  few  MMLR  on  Indiapetstore  website  on  Jan  31st  and  got  an  email  that  same  is  in  stock  and  will  ship  within  48  hours.  I’ve  received  the  package  yesterday  but  am  surprised  to  find  out  that  the  package  contains  just  three  pcs  of   cheap  resin/plastic  colored  (or  painted  I  guess)  so  called  hollow  ornamental  rocks  which  is  not  what  I  had  ordered.  In  fact  one  of  these  was  already  broken  and  I  have  already  sent  a  complaint  with  pictures  to  customer  complaint  @  Indiapetstore  as  I  need  the  original  MMLR  with  coralline  algae  growth.  So  far  India  petstore  has  been   speedy  with  replies  but  I  am  surprised  that  this  was  sent.  Anyone  else  had  a  similar  experience  to  share  ??.Nirav  could  you  pls  help  in  adressing  this.
chatbox55
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:52 pm Post subject: Re: Indiapetstore Customer Interaction Reply with quote

Friends  please  comment  !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Indiapetstore.com All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: