23. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,374

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Self Introduction
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Self Introduction
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 92, 93, 94  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> New Members and Beginners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
random2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Jash,  Rajiv,  Prateek,  Sandeep,  Anand  welcome  to  IAH.

Prakeek,  please  use  lower  case  while  posting.

Anand,  do  post  pictures  of  your  tanks.
benzito_betta
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi  all,
 I  am  Naveen  from  Bangalore.  I  am  a  student.  Started  this  hobby  right  from  my  childhood  days.  Used  to  keep  Mollies  and  guppies  in  overhead  water  tanks  (Sintex).  A  newbie  to  IAH.  More  interested  in  planted  tanks.
 I  love  to  keep  bettas.

Thanks,
tima
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi  All

I  am  Amit,  Electrical  Engineer  by  proffession  &  old  timer  Animal  Lover.  Aquariums  are  one  of  my  most  favourite  things.  Recently  restarted  after  a  long  long  gap.

Currently  trying  for  Aquascaping  (home  work  not  completed  yet   Smile   )  and  trying  to  breed  my  old  First  Bred  Species  "Betts"
Kastor48252
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Welcome  to  IAH  Brother  Amit.   Welcome  
 Where  are  you  from?  Please  update  your  location.     Smile
tima
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Done  Kastor.  Thanks  for  quick  response.

I  am  looking  for  some  Indian  Bred  Varieties  of  Bettas.  Who  can  help  out  here  ?
Kastor48252
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 am Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Many  guys  out  here  are  seriously  into  breeding  bettas  and  plakat.  Most  of  them  are  from  Tamil  Nadu  and  Karnataka.
 But  I  remember  seeing  a  couple  of  guys  from  Mumbai  and  another  one  from  Pune.
 Start  a  Betta  thread  and  you  will  find  them  all  for  sure.   Thumb Up
Sidy
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi  Friends,

I  have  just  joined  IAH,  just  a  glimpse  of  this  site  gives  you  so  much  information..Being  passionate  to  aquariums,  i  truly  love  this  site  
 I  work  as  a  HR(Global  Mobility)  in  an  MNC  in  B'lore,  have  been  growing  fishes  since  my  childhood.  15  years  back  i  just  knew  two  plants  vallesneria  and  hydrilla  and  now  to  see  the  varieties  available  it  is  truly  amazing.  Currently  have  about  three  tanks  one  with  exotic  red  eye  lyretail  swordtails,  one  with  half  moon  bettas,  and  a  planted  tank  with  just  some  otos  and  shrimps.  I  wanted  to  set  up  a  chiclid  tank  soon

regards

Sidy
nandy
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:46 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Welcome   Sidy
mullaji
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:06 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi,,
          Adnan  Hussain  im  in  to  this  hobby  since  the  day  i  visited  this  planet,,im  passionate  of  all  kinds  of  fish,reps,birds,animal,rodent,insects  etc  etc.  
 ive  3  aquarium  
 one  is  planted  tank(with  all  high  tech  equipment  +DIY)  
 second  is  African  chiclid  n  now  im  planing  it  for  terrarium  
 third  is  my  Indian  native  loach,rainbows,drawf  catfish,discus  etc  tank(my  favorite)
vc
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 am Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi  Friends,

I  am  Vimal  from  chennai  working  as  comp.engineer  and  i  am  into  this  hobby  since  last  month  although  wanted  to  have  an  aquarium  since  childhood.  I  have  setup  an  small  tank  at  my  home  with  4  tiger  barbs  and  2  tetras  and  in  the  process  of  learning  fishkeeping  at  home.
parthapratim22
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Welcome  Adnan  and  Vimal...Adnan  like  to  see  your  setup...
waseemmik
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:41 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

hi,  im  Waseem.  I  am  from  kochi,  kerala.  Its  been  only  1  your  since  ive  been  into  this  hobby,  but  now  i  cant  think  of  anything  other  than  aqua  life  throughout  the  day  Very Happy   .
parthapratim22
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:12 am Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

waseemmik  wrote  (View  Post):                
hi,  im  Waseem.  I  am  from  kochi,  kerala.  Its  been  only  1  your  since  ive  been  into  this  hobby,  but  now  i  cant  think  of  anything  other  than  aqua  life  throughout  the  day  Very Happy   .                

Nice,  Welcome  friend...  Very Happy
romsi_rk
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:36 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

I  am  Romi  from  Kannur,  Kerala.

I  am  a  Sales  Manager  for  Reliance  Insurance.

I  have  been  fascinated  by  fishes  for  a  very  long  time  but  never  dared  to  get  one,  being  kids  we  were  warned  that  aquarium  fishes  were  very  costly  and  so  we  never  bothered  to  find  out  the  rates.

After  graduation  and  once  started  working,  I  decided  to  have  an  aquarium  at  home.  My  first  aquarium  (1994)  was  of  2  feet  length  and  had  beginners  fish,  eg..  gold  fish,  molly,  black  moor,  guppies,  platty  etc..

After  gaining  some  knowledge  from  the  web  now  I  have  started  keeping  only  the  rare  variety  fishes.

I  have  two,  4  feet  aquariums  and  one  3  feet  aquarium,  2  are  bare  bottomed  and  one  is  planted.

The  fishes  I  have  are  black  ghost  (4),  Leopard  catfish  (1),  Upside  down  catfish  (2),  bubble  eye  catfish  (2),  chocolate  talking  catfish  (2),  leopard  corydora  (6)  Panda  corydora  (4),  albino  corydora  (5),  green  corydora  (5),  sterbai  corydora  (1),  asiatic  or  hifin  loach  (2),  tiger  hillstream  loach  (1),  polka  dot  loach  (3),  kuhli  loach  (1),  rani  loach  (2),  clown  loach  (2),  chinese  algae  eater  (2),  black  algae  eater  (1),  albino  half  beak  (3)  and  new  addition  bought  today  stone  catfish  (2)  and  also  I  have  various  types  of  discuses.

Thats  it  about  me  and  my  fishes....

Last edited by romsi_rk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eemakoochi
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

Location: Manchester of the South India - Cotton City - Coimbatore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

romsi_rk  wrote  (View  Post):                
The  fishes  I  have  are  black  ghost  (4),  Leopard  catfish  (1),  Upside  down  catfish  (2),  bubble  eye  catfish  (2),  chocolate  talking  catfish  (2),  leopard  corydora  (6)  Panda  corydora  (4),  albino  corydora  (5),  green  corydora  (5),  sterbai  corydora  (1),  asiati  or  hifin  loach  (2),  tiger  hillstream  loach  (1),  polka  dot  loach  (3),  rani  loach  (2),  clown  loach  (2),  chinese  algae  eater  (2),  black  algae  eater  (1)  and  new  addition  bought  today  stone  catfish  (2)  and  also  I  have  vaious  types  of  discuses.                

Welcome  Romi..  Dude  you  have  a  fantastic  collection  of  fishes..  All  those  are  real  rare  collections  and  love  to  see  your  tank  snaps  ASAP..  Keep  up  your  good  aqua  combination   Rock On
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  New Members and Beginners All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 69 of 94

Jump to: