127. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,423

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Self Introduction
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Self Introduction
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 92, 93, 94  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> New Members and Beginners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prabha
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi,  
 Im  prabhakaran  from  Tamil  Nadu(Erode).  Working  as  a  software  engineer  in  Bangalore.I  have  been  in  to  this  hobby  for  the  past  3  years.
 Currently  i  have  two  tanks  one  with  my  Flowerhorn  and  the  other  imported  RS  Electrical  RS-80B  with  7  Juvenile  discus  of  size  3.5"  to  4".
 In  a  bowl  i  have  few  red  cherry  shrimps.Since  only  3  yrs  into  this  hobby  i  dont  have  much  experience  about  fishing  keeping.
 Used  to  browse  a  lot  for  help  in  case  of  my  fishes  are  fall  sick.Aspecially  discus  ,i  know  this  fish  is  not  for  beginners  but  love  at  first  sight.
 I  wanted  to  raise  atleast  couple  of  discus  from  juvenile  to  adult  of  my  own.But  lost  many,still  learning  to  raise  them.Recently  feel  in  love  with  Frontosa.
 I  hope  i  can  get  all  kind  of  support  from  IAH  team  experts  and  Seniors.

Regards,
 Prabhakaran
naveed05
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:58 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Welcome  Prabhakaran...  Ofcourse  IAH  will  help  yu  in  most  cases...  Best  of  luck  raising  fishes...
jabba
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:52 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi  Prabha,

Welcome  to  IAH......
 First  thing  you  need  to  do  is  give  the  details  of  you  tank  in  a  seperate  post  and  tell  us  about  the  issues  you  face.
 Together  we  can  resolve  it   Smile
asarkar
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:48 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hello  every  body,
 I  am  AMIT  SARKAR,  working  in  Variable  Energy  Cyclotron  Centre,  Salt  Lake.  I  am  in  fish  keeping  hobby  since  last  15  years.  initially  I  kept  only  Gold  Fish  ,  but  last  3  years  I  am  keeping  only  Discus  Fish  .   My  tank  size  is  3'  X  1.5'  X  1.5'   and  it  is  bare  bottom   and  five  discus  are  there  .  I  live  in  Serampore,  Hooghly  district  .

Thanks
navneethtk
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:51 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

welcome  to  iah!  Smile
 share  us  the  pictures  of  your  discus!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rjselwin
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:54 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hello  friends,

I  just  wanted  to  say  hello  and  introduce  myself.  I  am  from  Chennai.

I  was  searching  the  web  to  find  a  good  Indian  website  to  find  local  aquarium  information  and  advice.  
 That's  when  I  stumbled  on  this  great  website.  I  have  been  following  and  reading  a  lot  of  posts  here
 for  a  couple  of  months  or  so.  Thought  it  was  high  time  I  introduced  myself  and  be  more  active  here.

As  far  as  aquarium  experience  goes,  I  have  kept  various  tropical  fish  and  aquarium  plants  for  around  
 13  years  or  so  but  did  not  get  into  the  hobby  too  much.  I  am  more  interested  in  planted  aquariums.  

Looking  forward  to  hearing  from  fellow  hobbyists.

-  R.J.Selwin

sandeepraghuvanshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:27 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

That  is  a  nice  tank  @  rjselwin,  do  start  a  new  thread  on  this  tank  with  more  details
rjselwin
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:41 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Thanks  Sandeep.  I  have  posted  a  separate  thread.  ->  http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=334093#334093
ckpradip
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi,  I  am  Pradip.
 I  have  been  keeping  fishes  at  home  since  my  childhood.  I  stopped  having  them  for  about  6  years.
 I  got  back  into  this  habit  since  last  couple  of  months.  I  see  a  lot  of  interesting  stuff  these  days  -  Aquascaping,  Discus,  shrimps  ...
 [I  was  used  to  raise  mollies,  guppies,  gouramis,  sharks].  For  the  first  time,  I  bought  a  pair  of  oscars  and  Angels.  After  going  through  few  posts  in  this  forum,  I  realised  that  this  was  a  mistake.
 But  I  still  love  my  aquarium,  and  I  have  attached  a  picture  of  the  same.

I  am  planning  to  setup  another  much  decent  aquarium  very  soon.  Look  forward  for  suggestions...

--
 Pradip
sathish6939
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi  to  all  Members,
                                 I  am  SATHISH  KUMAR  from  Chennai,  i  am   self  employed  in  FMCG  sector,  i  started  to  keep  aquarium  in  my  house  by  the  year  of  2010,  My  tanks  size  is  2.5ft  width  and  1.5  ft  height,  i  have  nine  fish  in  that  tank,  3  pairs  of  gold  fish,  1pair  of  holy  cap  or  Holy  kia,  and  one  black  shark,  i  just  joined  this  forum,  in  order  to  rectify  my  doubts  and  clear  out  my  mistakes  in  maintaining  my  aquarium,  looking  forward  for  all  sort  of  help.......
sergiomiranda
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 am Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

welcome  Sathish  to  the  forum  Thumb Up   Thumb Up   Thumb Up
Yadi
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:39 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hiiiii....  This  is  Yadnesh,  I  am  a  animator  and  have  been  keeping  fish  for  about  15  years.  I  had  a  variety  of  fishes  in  these  years  but  now  i  am  much  interested  in  Angel  Fish,  i  have  got  around  10  tanks  including  a  5  feet  planetd  tank.  I  have  been  breeding  variety  of  fishes.  I  an  keen  to  get  n  share  some  info  from  all  you  guys....[i]  Cheer
sergiomiranda
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 am Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

welcome  to  the  fishy  forum  Yadnesh  Thumb Up   Thumb Up   Thumb Up   :thumb:

also  kindly  add  where  are  you  from   Thumb Up   Thumb Up   Thumb Up
shergill
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:07 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hi  

I  am  Sukhdeep  and  am  from  Chandigarh  and  have  been  into  this  hobby  for  last  6  years.  Till  now  i  had  kept  fish  only  tank.  Few  month  back  start  my  first  planted  tank.  Currently  i  am  having  3  tanks  with  bumble  bees,  dwarf  gourami,  zebra  danios,  oryzas  and  horadandios.

Earlier  i  had  kept  cichlids  for  a  long  time.
apistoleif
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:30 pm Post subject: Re: Self Introduction Reply with quote

Hello  my  name  is  Leif,  and  i  am  a  apistogramma  keeper  from  NORWAY  Drinking  
 Have  been  in  the  hobby  for  many  years  and  for  the  last  year  just  in  to  apistogramma.  I  have  been  keeping  about  30  different  species/locations  of  apistogramma.  For  the  present  time  i  keep  18  different  species  of  apistogramma.  All  wild  formed  species  (no  farmed  species)

This  is  my  species  for  the  present  time:

Apistogramma  elizabethae  F1
 Apistogramma  "Xingu"  F1  (  Vielfleck  Assurini)
 Apistogramma  panduro.  Tamshiyacu
 Apistogramma  cf.  huascar  F1.  Rio  Galves,  Remuyacu.  
 Apistogramma  agassizii  netz,  alenquer  F1.
 Apistogramma  bitaeniata  Rio  Tigre  F1.  
 Apistogramma  hongsloi  WC.  
 Apistogramma  cf  luelingi  F1.  
 Apistogramma  barlowi  F2.  
 Apistogramma  sp  schwarzkehl  F1.  
 Apistogramma  alacrina  F1.  
 Apistogramma  cacatuoides  WC.  
 Apistogramma  sp  Â«Abacaxis»
 Apistogramma  atahualpa  F2
 Apistogramma  rositae  F2
 Apistogramma  sp  "Cruzeiro"
 Apistogramma  baenschi
 Apistogramma  sp  "Oregon"

On  daily  basis  i  work  as  a  brewery  worker  and  been  there  for  about  28  years

I  will  get  back  later  on  with  more  info  and  pictures.  Its  all  new  to  me  here  so  have  to  find  out  how  things  a  working  around  here  =)  Take  care,  C  U  later   Cheering
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  New Members and Beginners All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 86 of 94

Jump to: