130. Guest
131. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 1,909
 Member(s): 0
 Total: 1,909

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,937

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East)
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> CO2 Equipment for Planted Aquaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superbsite
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 pm Post subject: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Here  is  a  nice  dealer  for  filling  your  CO2  with  no  hassles  most  of  us  face  with  the  infamous  Metro  guys   Chuckle  

Thanks  to  Nirant  for  finding  this   Thumb Up  

Contact  :  Kirtish  Berde
 ARK  Enterprises
 Tel  :  022-3226  6062
 Mob  :  +91-98210  18069
 Mob  :  +91-95949  68069

They  also  do  repairs  and  maintenance  on  regulators

The  costs  for  filling  CO2  (14th  Sep  2015)  is  as  follows  :-

01  kg  =  Rs   175
 02  kg  =  Rs   250
 03  kg  =  Rs   350
 05  kg  =  Rs   400
 09  kg  =  Rs   750
 31  kg  =  Rs  1850

I  dropped  my  1  kg  cylinder  on  Sat  @  12pm  and  collected  it  on  Monday  630pm  evening.  He  will  also  deliver  to  your  residence  if  his  transport  passes  your  area

How  to  get  there  if  you  travel  by  train  (WR)
 1.  Cross  over  to  the  East  using  the  last  bridge  at  Vile  Parle  towards  Borivili
 2.  On  the  other  side  across  the  road  is  a  lane  and  at  the  end  of  that  lane  you  see  a  shop  called  Safari  Centre
 3.  Walk  down  that  lane  till  to  reach  Safari  Centre
 4.  Take  a  left  till  you  come  to  Palak,  Pratik,  Choudhary  (All  Jeweller  Shops)
 5.  From  the  Jeweller  shops  take  a  right  till  you  reach  another  lane  where  Bank  of  Baroda  is.
 6.  Walk  straight  across  the  lane  where  the  fruit  sellers  are.  Its  the  Podar  Jumbo  Kids  Plus  lane.
 7.  At  the  end  of  the  lane  is   Vidarbh  Wadapav,  take  a  left
 8.  The  second  building  on  the  left  called  Tilak  Poly  Clinic
 9.  Enter  it  and  go  to  the  left  side  of  the  building  to  the  garage  shop  at  the  end  which  is  your  destination.
Thuds
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:22 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Thanks  for  sharing.

Thuds
Mortis
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:43 am Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Thanks  for  putting  up  his  contact  details  Pio.  Ive  been  using  him  for  a  few  months  and  hes  a  good  helpful  chap.  Also  does  some  regulator  repairs  and  will  help  you  troubleshoot  any  problems  you  might  have  but  obviously  he  doent  know  anything  about  the  use  in  Aquariums  so  he  cant  help  you  that  way
Sunny_2K_99
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:06 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

@PIO  .....Nice  piece  of  useful  information  ..BUT  I  want  to  throw  some  light  on  a  BIG  FACT  which  is  unknown  or  kept  hidden..
 The  above  information  was  shared  by  ME  in  the  WHAT'S  APP  MAM  Group.....

This  information  was  made  available  to  all  our  fellow  hobbyists  with  help  of  KSK  Aquagears...  By  keeping  my  position  at  risk  I  extracted   this  source  from  them  and  they  without  thinking  even  for  a  second  that  this  might  hamper  their  business  ..  did  reveal  the  info  to  me  and  I   to  the  group  to  help  the  hobbyists...  as  I  remember  very  well   you  had  told  me  once  to  ask  KSK  Aquagears  (my  immediate  relatives)  for  another  CO2  refilling  station  as  METRO  trading  is  not  cooperative  with  the  hobbyists.

But  I  guess  by  disclosing  the  info  on  IAH  in  this  manner  is  SURELY  going  to  hamper  their  business  and  definitely  mark  a  black  spot  on  my  relations  with  them..JUST  FOR  THE  SAKE  OF  MAM  GROUP  who  removed  me  from  the  group  stating  me  as  INACTIVE  ..and  now  showcasing  the  information  primarily  shared  by  me  as  someone  else's..

I"M  DISAPPOINTED.!!!!!   Surprised   Sad   Thumb Down     

Regards

Sunny
Mortis
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:32 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Sunny,  this  is  correct  that  you  had  originally  passed  on  this  contact  information  to  us  in  the  MAM  group.  We  are  also  sharing  this  information  here  to  help  hobbyists  only  and  not  for  any  other  reason.  One  of  the  aspects  of  MAM  which  I  am  sure  you  are  aware  of  is  to  help  hobbyists  to  save  some  cash  or  get  a  better  deal  on  products  related  to  the  hobby.

WE  DID  NOT  KNOW  THAT  YOU  WERE  PROVIDING  THIS  INFORMATION  ON  A  CONDITIONAL  BASIS  THAT  IT  SHOULD  NOT  HAMPER  YOUR  RELATIVES  BUSINESS.  YOU  DID  NOT  MENTION  THIS  TO  US.

Also  your  removal  was  nothing  personal,  you  were  only  removed  along  with  other  inactive  group  members  who  do  not  post  or  contribute  regularly  as  part  of  normal  maintenance  and  nothing  else.  You  are  still  welcome  to  attend  MAM  or  be  part  of  the  whatsapp  group  if  you  wish.

Also,  the  reason  Pio  gave  me  the  credit  is  because  I  gave  him  the  location  and  reference  since  I  was  using  him  regularly  and  other  group  members  had  not.  So  please  chill  out  no  one  is  trying  to  steal  credit  from  you.
Sunny_2K_99
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

@Nirant...

Its  not  about  steal  of  credit  or  something  personal  for  having  removed  from  MAM...NO  HARD  FEELINGS  for  anyone..  

I  am  still  part  of  MAM...i  have  been  engrossed  in  a  Marine  setup  so..couldnt  make  it  to  MAM  meetings  in  past  few  months...

The  information  provided  was  not  conditional  based  and  can  never  be  if  its  from  KSK  Aquagears  because  they  have  been  helping  hobbyists  save  some  cash  and  get  quality  stuff  at  affordable  prices  not  only  in  Mumbai  but  across  India..for  Co2  regulators..and  any  information  relating  to  CO2  in  planted  aquariums..They  openly  give  the  source  to  the  hobbyists  for  stuff  they  do  not  provide...Its  just  that  they  dont  have  a  commercial  setup  and  run  their  business  on  on  online  platform...  Facebook...
   I  apologize  if  my  words  have  hit  hard..but  somewhere  i  am  disappointed  which  is  unexplainable  in  words...  Sad  

Regards  
 Sunny
garothmaan
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:36 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

But   Santosh,  who  removed  you  from  MAM  anyway.  come  back.

MAM  is  not  restricted  just  to  Hobbyist  only,  even  business  people  can  come  and  share  their  knowledge.  

There  is  no  such  condition  or  any  rule  for  attendees,  who  are  doing  business  outside  of  MAM.   

MAM  is  a  voluntary  group  and  whichever  source  we  use  for  the  hobby,  that  same  thing  we  are  submitting  here,  lets  not  lean  over  each  other  regarding  sharing  of  

resources.  Remember  IAH  has  heaps  of  threads  on  resources,  before  even  we  were  members  on  IAH.

Now  come  along  and  lets  enjoy  the  meets  as  usual.
Mortis
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:06 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Sunny_2K_99  wrote  (View  Post):                
@Nirant...

Its  not  about  steal  of  credit  or  something  personal  for  having  removed  from  MAM...NO  HARD  FEELINGS  for  anyone..  

I  am  still  part  of  MAM...i  have  been  engrossed  in  a  Marine  setup  so..couldnt  make  it  to  MAM  meetings  in  past  few  months...

The  information  provided  was  not  conditional  based  and  can  never  be  if  its  from  KSK  Aquagears  because  they  have  been  helping  hobbyists  save  some  cash  and  get  quality  stuff  at  affordable  prices  not  only  in  Mumbai  but  across  India..for  Co2  regulators..and  any  information  relating  to  CO2  in  planted  aquariums..They  openly  give  the  source  to  the  hobbyists  for  stuff  they  do  not  provide...Its  just  that  they  dont  have  a  commercial  setup  and  run  their  business  on  on  online  platform...  Facebook...
   I  apologize  if  my  words  have  hit  hard..but  somewhere  i  am  disappointed  which  is  unexplainable  in  words...  Sad  

Regards  
 Sunny                

Then  Sunny  I  dont  understand  what  the  problem  is  ?  Other  than  giving  me  credit  instead  of  you  by  mistake,  from  this  post  of  yours  you  say  you  have  no  problem  then  I  dont  know  why  you  are  feeling  hurt.  You  have  later  said  also  that  it  does  not  overlap  with  KSKs  business  as  they  do  not  have  a  CO2  filling  plant.  You  gave  us  this  information  out  of  goodwill  to  help  hobbyists  and  we  have  extended  the  same  help  to  hobbyists  on  the  forums  after  several  of  us  have  tried  these  guys  out  and  had  good  experiences.

You  are  welcome  to  attend  MAM  anytime  you  want,  we  are  all  adults  and  have  several  commitments  so  we  too  may  not  always  be  able  to  attend.

I  think  the  misunderstanding  is  that  you  feel  that  you  have  been  removed  or  banned  from  MAM  and  yet  we  are  sharing  information  here  that  you  you  have  provided  which  is  not  the  case
nilya123
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:14 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Hi  Guys

Before  removing  inactive  members  from  whats  app  grp,  they  were  intimated  on  the  grp  and  via  pms.  N  santosh  u  r  not  the  only  one.  Bro  its  nothing  against  u.  As  Nirant  said  your  most  welcome  to  be  the  part.  

Even  i  sell  co2  regulators  and  accessories  at  reasonable  prices  to  hobbyist.  When  i  got  my  first  co2  kit  i  was  given  it  at  an  high  price.  But  its  our  grps  united  effort  to  give  hobbyist  the  resources  at  the  better  prices  which  will  be  affordable  as  we  all  know  this  is  a  hobby,  or  else  we  will  get  kicked  out  from  house  for  spending  excess  money  Chuckle  
 Moreover  he  charges  Rs.  25  extra  than  Metro.  But  dealing  with  those  oldies  is  a  headache.
 So  let  it  be  a  hobby  and  we  will  meet  u  soon  at  MAM.

Thanks
 Nilesh
wads
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:02 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Sunny,
 I  think  we  have  discussed  this  topic  for  enough  now.
 It  might  sound  rude  to  you,  but  if  you  have  some  apprehensions  then  please  feel  free  to  speak  up.  There  is  nothing  against  a  person  or  a  businessman.  We  are  all  hobbyist  first.  Just  the  nature  of  money  minded  people  becomes  a  hurdle  in  our  hobby.  By  sharing  the  contact  for  this  co2  refill  source,  Pio  has  just  made  sourcing  bit  easier.  Regarding  giving  credit  its  nothing  big  as  you  yourself  said  it  before.
 If  any  reservations  then  please  be  free,  no  ill  feeling.
Sunny_2K_99
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:24 am Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Hi  All  !!!

No  ill  feelings  or  apprehensions  for  anyone....

See  you  all  soon  in  MAM....  Thumb Up  

Regards
 Sunny
Mortis
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:02 pm Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

Glad  that  is  sorted  Sunny  ,  hope  to  see  you  soon
satyajeet
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:08 am Post subject: Re: CO2 Filling in Mumbai @ Vileparle Station (East) Reply with quote

superbsite  wrote  (View  Post):                
Here  is  a  nice  dealer  for  filling  your  CO2  with  no  hassles  most  of  us  face  with  the  infamous  Metro  guys   Chuckle  

Thanks  to  Nirant  for  finding  this   Thumb Up  

Contact  :  Kirtish  Berde
 ARK  Enterprises
 Tel  :  022-3226  6062
 Mob  :  +91-98210  18069
 Mob  :  +91-95949  68069

They  also  do  repairs  and  maintenance  on  regulators

Sorry  for  restarting  this  old  thread,  but  @superbsite,  thought  id  ask  you  this  since  you  are  in  Mahim  (  i  live  at  Prabhadevi)   so  could  you  point  me  to  a  budget  one  stop  shop  that  in  Mumbai  that  could  set  me  up  with  a  tank,  regulator  and  needle  valve?

Ive  seen  the  ISTA  kit  on  amazon,  but  the  customer  comments  in  that  listing  mention  that  they  were  not  able  to  find  any  dealer  in  Mumbai  who  was  willing  to  refill  an  aluminium  tank.

Thanks  in  advance
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  CO2 Equipment for Planted Aquaria All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: