Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:47 pm Post subject: Forrest of the Goblins(Non Co2 & Low tech Nano Tank)
Hi ! IAHians
A complete NON CO2 Nano tank with low or Nil maintenance. Except filtration(Eheim 2213) everything is very low tech and also low power consuming. The whole tank consumes extremely less Power. Feel free to criticize so that I can learn in future.
1. Tank : Glass tank (regular glass) - 15"x 10" x 10" .Background is covered with black Art Paper.
2. Substrate - Seachem Flourite Black Sand .
3. Filtration - Eheim 2213 with valves half shut to reduce the flow. Filled with Ceramic rings,and sponge.
4. Lighting - DIY LED. 6500K
5. CO2 setup - No Co2 at all.
6. Flora - Cryptocoryns,Taxiphyllum sp.'Java', Taxiphyllum sp.'Spiky', Taxiphyllum sp.'Flame', Fissiden, Taxiphyllum sp.'Xmas', Anubias Various types , Hemianthus micranthemoides and few others.
7. Fauna - Gold barb,Dario Dario,Minnows, Pangio Kuhli,Cardina Babaulti etc.
8. Ferts - Lab Grade. Self Calculated and on the lower side of dosing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum