|Shovelnose wrote (View Post):
1) What is the minimum tank size required? - A three foot tank would be my suggestion. These do grow to a moderate size.
2) What is the minimum number to be kept in an aquarium so that they display their natural behaviour? - There is no such minimum number as such. I've kept two in a 3 footer with a little aggression between the two. If you can go for a bigger tank, you can increase group size as well. These fish are quite interactive with their kind.
3) What food to feed them? - Any decent quality sinking food is readily taken.
4) What other fish species can be kept with them? - Barbs like Dawkinsia,Haluduria etc are good tankmates.
4) Any other information. - My suggestion would be for you to setup a biotope for these if you want to see them in their full glory. Look up the biotope tanks of (username) rasikanayak on this forum for an idea.