222. Guest
223. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 1,909
 Member(s): 0
 Total: 1,909

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,912

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - All Members Please Read.
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

All Members Please Read.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Site Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madan
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:42 am Post subject: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

If  you  can  spot  what  one  of  our  members  did  and  mailed  us  this  Link  Good  for  you

Another  Link  

What  came  of  all  the  above  allegations  is  unknown,  a  further  search  may  get  you  more  results.

Ahmed  the  above  links  may  be  of  interest  to  you.

Last edited by Madan on Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
apollyon
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:56 am Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Thumb Down   Thumb Down
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
psimhan
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:28 am Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Wow!!  Major  eye  opener  to  stuff  that  goes  on  over  the  web.
 This  just  lets  you  know  that  the  web  is  still  a  largely  anonymous  medium  and  any  deals  should  actually  be  done  only  if  you  know  the  person  well  or  in  RL.
DJ_Rocky
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:58 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Hey  Ravi...   Clapping  

I  am  proud  of  you  my  dear  friend...  you  did  it.  Finally  you  have  got  the  information  about  him.  Tell  me  how  did  you  investigated  on  him.  This  is  really  an  eye  opener  for  all  who  trust  on  this  fellow.

I  guess,  now  many  of  IAH  users  will  be  aware  of  his  job.  I  have  got  the  doubt  on  this  fellow  on  18-20th  June  when  he  called  me  up  for  his  fishes  &  when  I  asked  him  for  aquatika  evevt  that  is  he  attendind  the  event  or  not....  &  he  replyied  that  he  got  an  serious  bike  accident  &  cant  come  to  aquatika  this  year  &  the  very  same  day  he  told  Ravi  Kiran  that  some  of  his  business  client  are  comming  on  the  same  day  (24/06/07)

I  dont  know  much  about  him  but  frankly  speeking  the  guy  is  not  good  on  his  comments.  I  have  got  a  big  loss  by  him  &  so  well  Adip  &  I  guess  Ahmed  also.

It  is  better  to  take  care  of  this  type  of  guys  in  future.
Reddevil
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:22 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Rocky,  The  word  is  out  that  this  guy  is  out  to  get  you.  You  have  defamed  him  at  aquatika.  So  double  check  all  your  deals  as  he  is  going  to  come  after  you  in  another  avatar  and  mode.  Smile
 All  the  best.
DJ_Rocky
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:50 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Reddevil  wrote  (View  Post):                
Rocky,  The  word  is  out  that  this  guy  is  out  to  get  you.  You  have  defamed  him  at  aquatika.  So  double  check  all  your  deals  as  he  is  going  to  come  after  you  in  another  avatar  and  mode.  Smile
 All  the  best.                

Thanx  for  the  suggestion,  but  will  you  please  introduce  your  self,  who  are  you?  What  is  your  real  name?

Regards
 Rocky
cokeamod
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Hey  rocky,  who's  this  jacob  guy  anyway??  member  of  IAH??  I  think  i  am  missing  something  here..
dashingoan
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:07 am Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

whats  going  on  am  i  the  only  fish  out  of  the  water  here
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ_Rocky
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:30 am Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Quote:                
Hey  rocky,  who's  this  jacob  guy  anyway??  member  of  IAH??  I  think  i  am  missing  something  here..                

Quote:                
whats  going  on  am  i  the  only  fish  out  of  the  water  here                  

Chuckle   Chuckle  ...  he  is  the  first  person  of  IAH  who  had  given  reply  of  my  first  post.  He  criticised  me  on  my  very  1st  post  in  IAH,  tough  that  post  was  given  by  me  was  a  negetive  comments  on  some  one's  Flower  Horn.
nytyn
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:32 am Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Ah,  narrow  escape.  Guy  was  pestering  me  for  some  discus.  Somehow,  I  dint  feel  like  doing  business  with  him,  as  he  appeared  too  fast  for  me,  in  only  ordering  what  he  wanted,  and  wasnt  really  as  enthusiastic  in  paying.

Somehow  the  deal  dint  proceed,  and  I  am  sooooooo  happy  about  it  now.

Somedays  you  are  the  crow,  somedays  you  are  the  statue!  So  keep  rocking,  xxx  (edited  out  by  moderators)  happens....

Rock On
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:27 am Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Another  place  to  be  carefull.  There  are  several  links  coming  up  in  Orkut  which  is  telling  the  success  story  of  ebay.  And  then  they  are  telling,  you  can  be  also  the  part  of  the  profit  if  you  are  interested  to  spend  2  hrs  on  web  to  promote  some  advertisement.  Next  step  is,  they  are  asking  for  100/-  to  send  a  ebay  work  from  home  startup  kit.
 I  am  a  regular  ebay  user  and  trapped  myself  in  that.  So  I  got  the  membership  and  very  next  month  I  found  a  3000/-  unknown  international  transaction   from  my  credit  card.  ASAP  I  called  up  Citi  Bank  and  requested  them  to  start  an  investigation  on  that  transaction.

I  came  to  know  this  is  completely  a  fake  site  and  they  don't  have  any  link  with  eBay.  mainly  Orkut  users  keep  your  eyes  open  before  making  any  transaction  in  a  site  provided  by  any  other  unknown  user.
indianoscar
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:48 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Hello  Madan,  and  everyone,

I’  happened  to  read  this  thread  only  a  day  back  when  I  was  told  by  a  friend  what  is  happening.  I  was  totally  not  into  anything  for  3  to  4  weeks  for  my  illness  and  climatic  variation  in  Kerala.  And  I  was  not  taking  anyone’s  phone,  either  personal  or  official.  

Since,  I’ve  called  and  questioned  Madan  about  what  is  going  on  and  what  is  the  intention  behind  it  (I  don’t  want  to  disclose  what  that  conversation  was),  Madan  has  asked  me  to  reply  to  everyone  before  I  go  with  my  decisions  to  react  to  this.  Further,  he  also  assured  me,  he  won’t  delete  this  thread  or  my  feedbacks,  whatever  it  is.  Still  I  don’t  understand  what  is  his  intention  in  defaming  me  or  targeting  me  on  some  one  else  behalf.  Anyhow,  I  hope,  he  will  keep  his  words  and  don’t  delete  this  and  let  me  reply  to  each  and  every  one.  Let  me  start  with  Nytyn  first,  and  I’m  coming  up  down  one  be  one  to  reply  every  one  individually,  so  do  read  my  further  postings  sooner.  

And  madan,  I  appreciate  if  you  wait,  till  I  complete  all  my  answers  one  by  one,  before  you  give  me  a  reply.  Perhaps,  you  can  listen  to  me  first.  

Nytyn  wrote  

â€œAh,   narrow   escape.   Guy   was   pestering   me   for   some   discus.   Somehow,   I   dint   feel   like   doing   business   with   him,   as   he   appeared   too   fast   for   me,   in   only   ordering   what   he   wanted,   and   wasnt   really   as   enthusiastic   in   paying.  

Somehow   the   deal   dint   proceed,   and   I   am   sooooooo   happy   about   it   now.  

Somedays   you   are   the   crow,   somedays   you   are   the   statue!   So   keep   rocking,   shit   happens....”

Dear  Nytyn,

If  I  remember,  I  have  talked  to  you  only  once  regarding  the  enquiry  of  what  discus  you  have  and  what  cichlids  you  can  get  me,  and  that  was  about  3  to  4  months  back.  As  you  mentioned  I  was  only  interested  in  what  I  want,  not  what  you  were  trying  to  â€˜force  to  my  head’,  for  deciding  what  fish  is  needed  is  totally  a  buyers  choice.  There  was  no  question  of  â€˜enthusiasm  in  paying  you’  for  I’ve  not  got  back  to  you  nor  said  I  need  any  fishes.  I’ve  backed  up  from  dealing  with  you  for  I  heard  from  many  peoples  that  the  fish  you  sent  are  not  genuine.  I  do  have  got  feedbacks  from  people  in  and  around  coimbatore  and  even  in  other  states  that  you  were  dealing  with  false  commitments,  and  sending  discus  to  many  claiming  they  were  imported  when  you  provide  2nd  or  3rd  grade  discus  from  local  breeders.  Even  I  remember  you  saying  you  have  sources  for  discus  in  salem,  trichy  etc.  Anyhow,  at  that  moment  I  never  got  enough  time  to  check  if  what  I  heard  about  you  was  true  or  false  (it  might  be,  or  it  might  not,  who  cares),  so  I’ve  decided  to  backdrop  from  dealing  with  you,  especially  for  discus.  Even  you  know,  we  haven’t  talked  later  other  than  my  first  telephonic  enquiry.  

So,  do  you  take  it  as  a  reason  to  show  your  grudge  over  me,  just  for  the  reasons  you  cannot  give  the  fishes  I  want,  and  I’ve  not  taken  the  fishes  from  you  (which  you  tried  to  force  onto  me).  I  do  remember,  we  had  an  opinion  variation  on  thread  about  Quality  of  discus,  which  is  true  feedback  of  hobbyist.  But,  I  never  thought  your  modesty  was  so  down  like  this  show  grudge  over  me,  when  you  got  a  chance.  There  is  a  saying  â€˜â€™When  one  mad  dog  start  to  bite  others,  all  other  dogs  join,  even  strange  dogs’.  It’s  what  I  felt  on  your  behavior.  No  hard  feelings  please,  I  really  need  to  express  it.  

And  next  i'm  going  to  talk  about  DJ  ROCKY,  and  giving  reply  to  his  post.  (Rocky,  if  you  are  online  don't  jump  now  to  interrupt,  but  please  show  patience  to  listen  to  me  first  and  reply  ahead).
nytyn
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Clapping  

Amazing!  Nice  to  know  there  are  discus  breeders  in  Salem  and  Trichy!  I  dint  know   that.

And  about  selling  bad  discus  to  people  in  the  country,  its  been  a  while  since  I  sold  discus.  At  least  a  year,  since  I  sold  any  discus!  I  deal  in  other  fishes  now,  and  my  line  of  business  is  different  now.

And  why  would  I  have  any  grudge  on  some  loser  like  you  ?  I  too  have  better  things  to  do  in  life,  and  most  people  here  know  me,  for  what  I  am,  right  from  my  hobbyist  days!

You  say  you  have  got  feedback  from  people  in  and  around  Coimbatore,  and  also  from  other  states!  I  have  never  sold  discus  to  anyone  out  of  my  state,  till  date!  If  you  can  show  me  someone  who  says  he  got  discus  from  me,  out  of  Tamilnadu,  I  will  pay  him  or  you  whatever  sum  of  money  you  ask  me  for!   Thumb Up  

Brilliant!  I  guess  you  do  your  thinking  in  the  loo,  and  thats  where  you  get  your  crappy  ideas  from!

And  I  would  again  wish  to  reconfirm:

Somedays   you   are   the   crow,   somedays   you   are   the   statue!   So   keep   rocking,   shit   happens....

Rock On  

Today,  it  looks  like  you  are  a  big  statue,  and  there  is  a  truck  load  of  crows,  all  well  fed!!!!!!   Cheering
indianoscar
Frequent Visitor to IAH
Frequent Visitor to IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:37 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

So,  Rocky,  you  are  next  one  to  hear  my  reply,  Definitely  don’t  hide  after  this,  please  reply  back  

Hey  Ravi...      

I  am  proud  of  you  my  dear  friend...  you  did  it.  Finally  you  have  got  the  information  about  him.  Tell  me  how  did  you  investigated  on  him.  This  is  really  an  eye  opener  for  all  who  trust  on  this  fellow.  

I  guess,  now  many  of  IAH  users  will  be  aware  of  his  job.  I  have  got  the  doubt  on  this  fellow  on  18-20th  June  when  he  called  me  up  for  his  fishes  &  when  I  asked  him  for  aquatika  evevt  that  is  he  attendind  the  event  or  not....  &  he  replyied  that  he  got  an  serious  bike  accident  &  cant  come  to  aquatika  this  year  &  the  very  same  day  he  told  Ravi  Kiran  that  some  of  his  business  client  are  comming  on  the  same  day  (24/06/07)  

I  dont  know  much  about  him  but  frankly  speeking  the  guy  is  not  good  on  his  comments.  I  have  got  a  big  loss  by  him  &  so  well  Adip  &  I  guess  Ahmed  also.  

It  is  better  to  take  care  of  this  type  of  guys  in  future.

So,  Rocky,  you  have  revealed  that  â€˜someone’  who  send  this  links  to  Madan.  Yes,  rocky  it  is  an  EYE  OPENER.  

First  can  I  ask  you,  what  loss  I’ve  given  to  Adip  and  You  (Regarding  ahmed,  I’m  writing  next).  Has  adip  told  you  anything  that  I’ve  created  loss  to  you?  I’ve  not  called  him  yet,  but  before  calling  him  I  want  to  ensure  from  you  that  â€˜â€™adip  has  told  you  that  this  jacob  created  loss  for  him’’.  If  not,  or  if  Adip  deny  it,  you  are  in  all  way  responsible  to  justify  here  why  you  have  come  with  such  remarks.  If  adip  did  really  said  you  this,  I’ll  enquire  that  with  him,  personally.  

Now,  tell  me  Rocky,  when  have  I  given  you  losses.  Have  you  paid  me  anytime  and  have  I  refused  to  send  you  any  fishes.  Or,  have  you  send  me  any  fishes  so  far,  and  have  I  refused  to  pay  you  back.  Come  on  tell  me  Rocky,  how  did  I  gave  you  losses.  

We  had  a  frotosa  deal  conversation  long  back,  where  I  showed  interest  in  picking  100  numbers  for  your  price  was  reasonable  to  me.  But,  I  back  from  that  for  you  started  to  change  your  terms  every  minute  (Don’t  refuse  me,  I  still  have  all  your  emails  with  me,  and  don’t  let  me  publish  that  very  openly,  for  it  only  will  hit  you  back,  you  know  really  what  happened,  is  it?)  

You  were  changing  the  price,  you  were  changing  the  terms  and  conditions,  later  you  even  asked  to  pay  to  some  third  persons  name  ,  and  especially  when  you  announced  yourself  as  an  official  importer  of  ornamental  fishes  (when  there  in  reality,  you  are  not  at  all  ),  I  was  too  skeptical.  I  had  called  more  than  30  persons  to  enquire,  if  they  had  deals  with  rocky,  and  many  asked  me  not  to  risk  myself  paying  the  price  for  100  frontosa  in  upfront.  Besides,  you  even  refused  to  send  me  a  picture  (I  asked  only  one  picture,  but  I  remember  you  asking  me  20  pictures  of  salvini  individually  ,  when  you  need  20  numbers,  hehe  that  was  a  fun  too,  for  I’vent  met  anyone  like  this  so  far).  Anyhow,  I’ve  talked  to  many  people  including  the  moderators  and  administrators  of  IAH,  and  many  asked  me  not  to  risk,  and  I  backed  up.  Especially  your  own  emails  with  various  pricing  and  terms,  and  asking  me  to  pay  to  a  third  persons  name,  and  you  yourself  was  a  new  comer.  Besides  I’ve  my  own  reasons  not  to  deal  with  you.  I  remember  you  calling  me  at  midnight  after  12  night  (is  it  a  right  time  call  and  enquire  if  a  person  need  an  order),  and  I  told  you  very  openly,  I  don’t  want  to  deal  with  that  particular  frontosa  deal,  and  I  ended  up  with  a  third  person  for  my  purpose  of  100  frontosa.  

Now,  can  u  tell  me,  what  losses  you  faced  from  me,  please  justify  it  here.  Now,  regarding  your  guessing  and  doubts,  you  can  or  anyone  can,  but  before  you  put  them  in  a  public  forum  like  this,  make  sure  you  are  100%  right,  if  not  realize  the  law  or  anything  is  strong  enough  to  react.  Now,  coming  back  to  your  losses,  do  you  still  want  to  discuss  it  in  public,  or  private  (anyhow,  u  need  to  answer  me  here,  you  should  and  don’t  try  to  escape,  for  you  pulled  me  into  this,  is  it?).  If  you  want  things  very  open  here,  I  can  list  out  the  entire  communication  between  us  (emails,  chat  conversation,  and  telephone  conversation  audio  records).  So,  decide  and  tell  me,  if  you  need  to  discuss  this  transparent  here,  and  you  should  at  cost  need  to  clarify  me,  what  losses  I  made  to  you.  If  not,  apologize  in  public  (I’ve  seen  100  of  your  blunders  and  apologies,  its  not  worth  any  â€¦..).  

Some  one  here  was  saying,  I’m  might  haunt  you  in  different  avatar  and  you  were  defaming  me  in  Aqautika.  I  don’t  want  to  know  what  happened,  nor  it   is  my  concern.  If  ever  you  know,  in  my  place,  we  consider  people  who  stab  from  backside  as  cowards,  and  we  totally  ignore  them.  Further,  we  don’t  define  any  genders,  if  they  are  males  or  females.  It’s  the  way,  I  treat  cowards  who  are  not  bold  enough  to  say  things  face  to  face,  but  make  it  a  hype  on  some  one’s  absence.  

Rocky  also  wrote  

he  is  the  first  person  of  IAH  who  had  given  reply  of  my  first  post.  He  criticised  me  on  my  very  1st  post  in  IAH,  tough  that  post  was  given  by  me  was  a  negetive  comments  on  some  one's  Flower  Horn.

Will  this  add  up  as  a  grudge  over  me,  for  I  still  remember  my  critics  on  your  negative  comments  (remember,  that  was  your  first  posting  in  IAH,  and  you  were  badly  commenting  on  some  one’s  fish,  and  I  asked  you  not  to,  for  a  hobbyist  who  adore  their  fish,  however  it  looks,  its  their  favorite.  Same  as  a  parent  who  love  their  handicapped  kid,  if  god  haven’t  blessed  them  with  a  healthy  kid).  Well,  you  yourself  proved  it  is  your  grudge,  if  not,  why  should  you  introduce  me  here  based  on  this  comment,  when  some  one  asked  who  is  Jacob.  If  this  is  the  first  thought  that  comes  to  your  mind,  when  you  think  of  me,  I  can  understand  how  much  grudge  you  hold  over  me  for  that  critics  on  your  first  post.  But,  if  any  in  IAH  here  say  my  comment  on  you  on  that  day  was  not  genuine,  I’ll  take  back  my  words.  

And  rocky,  you  need  not  bother  about  what  losses  I  made  to  Ahmed,  let  me  write  that  too,  yes  I’ve  a  lot  to  write,  and  end  of  all,  after  hearing  your  replies,  I  do  want  Madan  to  reply  me.
Tirtha C
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:05 pm Post subject: Re: All Members Please Read. Reply with quote

Quote:                
I  can  list  out  the  entire  communication  between  us  (emails,  chat  conversation,  and  telephone  conversation  audio  records).                  

I  can  smell  some  rats  here.  Cause  a  normal  person  never  going  to  save  a  chat  conversation  or  specially  record  a  Telephonic  audio  tracks  ......  Jacob  any  reason  to  keep  everything  in  stock??   Surprised   It's  not  clear  in  your  comment..

Not  much.....  just  post  the  audio  track  somewhere  for  a  public  access........  according  to  Indian  Pinal  Code  you  can  be  sued  in  no  time.........   Thumb Up
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Site Chatter All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: