232. Guest
233. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 796
 Member(s): 0
 Total: 796

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 30,834

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - And now, for something completely different...
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

And now, for something completely different...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honey_moksh
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:08 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

Lets  leave  it  guys...

Happy  fish  keeping  Garothmaan!!!!
rasikanayak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:09 pm Post subject: Re: Fish death every day Reply with quote

Reddevil  wrote  (View  Post):                

honey_moksh  wrote  (View  Post):                

Garothmaan,  a  few  question..  How  old  are  you  and  what  do  you  do..

Guess  it  will  help  us  to  understand  you  better  Very Happy                

Lay  off,  Guys.  My  friend  Garthomaan  is  41  years  old.  It  takes  time  to  understand  him.  Friends                

Oh!
natbox
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:10 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

mr.trevor  ...you  really  made  me  tumble  with  laughter  with  your  post...nothing  like  a  good  ole'  reply  to  such  a  post....  i  appreciate  your  humor  sir..more  so  i  've  become  a  fan  Chuckle
rasikanayak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:20 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

Quote:                
An  action  packed  bedroom  should  not  have  a  glass  aquarium.  IMHO   No  Feng  Shui  here.
 Tue  Jul  15,  2008                  

Mr  Trevor  is  always  funny.  But  he  is  also  tough.

Regards,
 Nayak.
garothmaan
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:57 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

Hello  Guys,  

I  am  realy  thankful  to  you  all,  for  giving  me  the  best  of  advises..     

But  Please...  I  dont  have  any  ego  problem....  Believe  me,  whatever  I  have  written  here,  is  exactly  what  I  have  done.  And  I  have  realy  felt  better  after  that.  

All  the  fishes  which  died  before,  died  because  I  was  not  cleaning  the  Tank  and  start  all  over  again.  I  was  just  changing  water  25%,  then  70%  each  day...  but  no  effect..

When  I  did  my  way....  thank  god,  I  havent  lost  a  single  fish  yet.  

I  have  not  twisted  any  words  or  tried  to  cover  up....  I  have  written  the  same  thing  on  MAS.  

This  is  what  I  have  written  and  is  what  I  have  "DONE"  and  whatever  I  have  written  to  Amit,  is  because  he  has  the  same  fishes  and  the  same  problems.  

So!  if  people  dont  do  things  your  way,  that  does  not  mean  people  are  wrong.  If  I  have  replied  to  Amits's  post,  then  surely  it  is  not  for  others/all......

As  I  said  earlier,  its  your  mindset.....  I  have  done  things  my  way  and  have  succeeded  in  saving  my  fishes...  I  am  doing  this  procedure  everytime  when  I  clean  my  tank...if  you  dont  like  it  or  approve  it,  its  not  my  problem.....And  if  my  fishes  are  safe  and  healthy  after  doing  all  that  stuff,  it  doesnt  mean  it  will  kill  others  fishes.....  You  can  go  on  and  see  that  I  have  remained  stable  in  saying  the  same  thing  over  and  over  again...

"THERE  ARE  EXCEPTIONS....  ROFL
scorpiopereira
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:15 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

hey  mind  your  words  man.....if  its  on  MAS..why  dont  u  provide  a  link...try  writing  this  thing  on  MAS  and  see  what  u  get.........are  u  out  to  defame  MAS  or  something??
banjohead
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

Garothmaan,  maybe  you  should  answer  our  good  friend  Rahul's  queries  as  well.

He  seems  very  keen  on  applying  this  radical  new  method.
 Very Happy
honey_moksh
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:33 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

Guys:  Lets  stop  here!!!!  I  think,  Reddevil's  post  says  it  all.

Garothmaan:  Sir,  you  are  a  Gentleman  who  is  very  kind  hearted  and  very  soft  spoken...  But  said  this,  the  methodology  applied  by  you  for  fish  keeping  is  not  correct  and  good  for  any  fish.  We  all  understand  that  you  love  your  fish  very  much,  so  all  we  can  request  you  to  stop  putting  soap  and  stuff  in  your  tank  and  just  do  a  25%  water  change  weekly..  if  you  love  too  much,  twice  a  week   Very Happy
madhu_ulysses
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:54 am Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

No  offence  in  sharing  what  you  did  Garothaman,  in  a  public  forum  there  will  be  topics  where  you  should  be  ready  to  defend.   
 But  still  as  Rahul  stated,  you  should  be  ready  to  help  someone  who  is  really  interested  in  trying  things  the  "Exceptional"  way  out.

I  still  don't  understand  the  "Freeze  Dried  Bloodworm/Green  Water"  Hypothesis.   Would  be  great  if  you  explain  the  working  mechanism.   Please!

And  please  name  the  fishes  you  have.   I'm  really  interested  in  housing  them  as  they  seem  to  be  Nitrogen  based  organisms  rather  than  Carbon  based,  as  they  seem  to  be  happy  swimming  amidst  of  a  lot  of  ammonia.   Hope  you  get  what  I  am  talking  about.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nanu
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:47 am Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

....Why  cant  the  Admins  simply  block  or  lock  such  threads  with  a  warning  or  a  commnet?
 Leaving  such  threads  open  is  not  going  to  benefit  anyone.
 Just  my  thoughts...
trevor
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:29 am Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

Nanu  wrote  (View  Post):                
....Why  cant  the  Admins  simply  block  or  lock  such  threads  with  a  warning  or  a  commnet?
 Leaving  such  threads  open  is  not  going  to  benefit  anyone.
 Just  my  thoughts...                

Blocking  or  locking  threads  or  banning  is  simply  not  done  on  IAH.  
 That  is  done  only  in  the  very  rare  occasion  when  it  gets  insulting  to  someone  or  vulgar.
 This  is  a  free  thinking  web  site  and  all  opinions  however  wacky  are  not  thrown  out.  
 Giving  a  one  sided  view  or  opinion  of  anything  is  not  going  to  help  anyone.
 Garthomaan  is  entitled  to  his  opinion.  And  is  free  to  preach  and  follow  it.  
 We  can  can  at  best  gently  point  out  the  errors  of  his  theories.  
 And  pray  that  he  comes  into  the  mainstream.
garothmaan
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:22 am Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

[quote="madhu_ulysses";p="99883"]No  offence  in  sharing  what  you  did  Garothaman,  in  a  public  forum  there  will  be  topics  where  you  should  be  ready  to  defend.  Â 
 But  still  as  Rahul  stated,  you  should  be  ready  to  help  someone  who  is  really  interested  in  trying  things  the  "Exceptional"  way  out.

I  still  don't  understand  the  "Freeze  Dried  Bloodworm/Green  Water"  Hypothesis.  Â Would  be  great  if  you  explain  the  working  mechanism.  Â Please!

And  please  name  the  fishes  you  have.  Â I'm  really  interested  in  housing  them  as  they  seem  to  be  Nitrogen  based  organisms  rather  than  Carbon  based,  as  they  seem  to  be  happy  swimming  amidst  of  a  lot  of  ammonia.  Â Hope  you  get  what  I  am  talking  about.[/quote]

Please  all  of  you,  do  not  think  that  I  am  offended  by  your  comments.  

Dear  Madhu,  these  blood  worms  are  just  another  fish  food  which  I  have  bought  from  LFS,  the  package  reads  ....."RED  SEA-  FREEZE  DRIED  BLOOD  WORMS".

GREEN  WATER-  the  colour  of  water  turned  green  when  I  used  Becosules  and  teramycin.

I  have  never  said  that  I  am  an  expert....  I  have  never  said  that  I  am  a  pro.....MAS  is  a  very  good  and  most  humble  forum,  just  like  IAH.  [color=red]The  medics  web  link  was  also  found  on  this  web  site  itself.[/color].  I  have  learned  many  things  from  MAS  and  IAH.

Cheering  I  realy  enjoy  learning  from  all  of  you,  please  be  kind  to  all  and  please  see  my  new  topic  on  red  cap  also.

regds
retro_gk
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:55 am Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

My  post  was  made  in  all  seriousness.  I  will  support  garothmaan's  method,  if  I  can  replicate  it.
onlydiscus
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:55 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

Hi  Everyone,

I  gone  through  this  thread  &  really  I  enjoyed  this  thread  lot.  But  I  really  like  to  say  that  Garothmann  Sir  is  very  innocent.  So  many  objection  taken  by  others  guy  still  he  answer  very  calmly.   Even  though  there  methods  are  shocking  still  that's  his  own  method.  I  found  many  strange  medicine  &  discus  cure  methods,  that  If  I  try  to  write  here  then  only  I  can  get  (  Whip   Knock)   Chuckle.  

@honey-moksh
 What  you  said  is  absolutely  right.

I  like  to  appreciate  attitude  of  moderator  &  staff,  they  are  doing  good  job  Clapping  .  They  are  allowing  everyone  to  express  there  views  &  its  very  rare  situation  that  any  one  getting  warning  for  his  writeup.

Quote:                
GREEN  WATER-  the  colour  of  water  turned  green  when  I  used  Becosules  and  teramycin.                

Don't  try  this  combination  because  I  feel  the  effect  of  becosule  is  very  less  with  any  antibiotic.
garothmaan
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 pm Post subject: Re: And now, for something completely different... Reply with quote

thanks  aditya,

Teramycin  and  becosules  combinationw  was  also  given  from  IAH  site......SO  the  loose  end  is  now  complete...  

When  an  advise  is  half  given,  then  application  is  also  half....  

now  the  application  has  developed  and  concluded,  stating  "dont  use  becosules  and  teramycin  together",  

but  can  I  still  use  it  right?

But  remember  GREAT  people,  when  anything  new  is  presented,  it  is  always  ridiculed  and  rejected.   Rock On  

I  remember  the  first  Bajaj  Scooter  which  landed  here,  was  ridiculed  and  many  people  stated  that  its  rear  wheeled  engine  drive  (shaft  drive)  will  tilt  the  scooter  and  the  rider  will  fall....  Bajaj  is  still  selling  this  scooter  and  its  CHETAK  has  the  heaviest  rear  shaft  driven  engine  loaded  on  it.

and  1  more  thing....  I  just  cleansed  1  more  tank  ....  MY  WAY.....  which  had  a  very  bad  conditioned  RED  CAP.....So  arouse  yourselves  agan  Cheering
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Chit Chat All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: