40. Guest
41. Guest

Most Ever Online:   
 Guest(s): 464
 Member(s): 16
 Total: 480

Forums Forums:   
 Topics: 28,888

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ :: View topic - Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium :)
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index -> Breeding & Fry Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rahulrohit
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 am Post subject: Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile Reply with quote

Hi  guyz,

It  is  almost  01:15  AM  and  ryt  now  while  watching  my  Goldfishes  carefully  i  found  that  they  have  laid  eggs  everywhere  in  the  aquarium.  I  am  so  very  very  happy  but  am  very  scared  too..  Haven't  deal  with  any  of  these  things  before..  Please  guys  share  everything  which  i  should  know  before  the  egg  hatches..  I  do  not  want  to  make  any  mistake  in  taking  proper  care  of  them.

thanks
harshnsweet
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 am Post subject: Re: Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile Reply with quote

Cheering  for  the  eggs
VNK224
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 am Post subject: Re: Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile Reply with quote

Clapping  abt  the  eggs.

http://howtotakecareofagoldfish.com/raising-goldfish-fry/  for  the  fry  care.

happy  fry  caring...  Thumb Up
vidhyasagar99
Regular Poster on IAH
Regular Poster on IAH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:14 pm Post subject: Re: Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile Reply with quote

change  water  immediatly  80%  now  and  in  the  evening,  and  remove  the  parents,they  will  hatch  by  tommorow,  u  can  feed  them  fry  food  like  hikari

have  u  seen  the  male  chasing  the  female  for  laying  eggs,  other  wise  if  only  female  has  laid  eggs  it  wont  hatch,  if  u  dont  change  water  immedietly  fungus  grows  on  eggs  and  none  of  them  will  hatch,
Rahulrohit
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm Post subject: Re: Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile Reply with quote

Guyz,

Since  i  had  no  spare  aquarium,  I  have  kept  all  the  eggs  in  a  bucket  to  hatch  and  the  first  baby  came  out  this  morning.  Please  guide  me  what  to  do  next,  what  to  feed,  when  to  feed  and  all

Regards
Ram_a_rosi
Committed Member of IAH
Committed Member of IAH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:22 pm Post subject: Re: Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile Reply with quote

hey  

Water

When  they're  born,  they  measure  about  1/8  inch  and  are  very  fragile.   The  water  in  the  tank  that  you  keep  them  in  should  never  be  above  six  inches.   If  it  is,  the  weight  of  the  water  may  crush  them.   The  ideal  water  temperature  in  the  tank  is  approximately  70  degrees  Fahrenheit.

Food

After  they  hatch,  you  don't  have  to  feed  them  for  a  few  days.   During  this  time,  they  will  feed  off  of  their  yolk  sac.   This  lasts  for  about  two  days  at  which  time  they  will  start  swimming  around  looking  for  food.

When  caring  for  goldfish  fry,  most  owners  feed  them  strained  egg  yolk  for  about  two  weeks.   After  this,  you  can  start  feeding  them  brine  shrimp.   It's  important  that  you  always  have  food  available  for  them  to  eat.   However,  you  also  need  to  be  careful  that  you  don't  pollute  the  water  too  much.   It  can  easily  be  fatal  to  the  fry.

Size

You  should  never  have  fry  in  the  same  tank  as  adult  fish.   Goldfish  will  eat  anything  that  fits  in  their  mouth,  and  that  includes  their  little  fry.   They  will  eventually  grow  in  size,  so  you  will  need  to  have  an  additional  tank  ready  to  separate  them  when  they're  ready.
Rahulrohit
IAH New Member
IAH New Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:02 pm Post subject: Re: Urgent Help: goldfish Eggs everywhere in the aquarium Smile Reply with quote

Thanks  Guyzz  for  the  advise  :)

They  came  out  of  the  egg  and  it  is  more  than  a  week.  I  am  dropping  some  boiled  egg  yolk  but  i  don't  think  they  are  eating  it.  I  am  worried  about  them,  please  tell  me  what  to  feed  them

Regards
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/community/ Forum Index ->  Breeding & Fry Care All times are UTC + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: