in this it has MAHAMAGNUM / MAHAPOTASH / MAHANITRATE
for NPK macro fertz can i use this as my macro fertilizer in my planted tank
(2) can I use ion resin based water softner to soften my hard water and use it in the planted aquarium
(3) Mgso47H2o when i calculates this for my 500 liters tank it give me a proprotion as to add 300 grams in 1000 ml and dose 100 ml 3 x a week can you tell me is this proportion right for me as i am already having hard water
my water is 400 tds / 500 liter tank 5x2x2 feet with sump / pressurised co2 running at i duuno bubble count as sump uses a lot of bubbles
no fishes only aquatic plants
Joined: Aug 19, 2005 Posts: 4895 Location: Mathura, UP
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:28 am Post subject: Re: macro fertilizer
(1) Farm based fertilizers do not have the level of purity required for aquariums, you are better off using lab grade chemicals.
(2) If I am not not wrong resin based water softeners, exchange Magnesium in water with Sodium, not good for aquariums as too much sodium will hamper plant growth.
(3) I do not think you need Magnesium supplementing as your water has enough hardness.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum